since i was born, i have being hearing about d hausa involvement in brutalism bt never had d experience till nw dat am serving in north. Pls i need 2 knw if they are really true nigerians cos 2 my own understanding every true citizen of a country must protect d image of dat country.

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother,the answer to ur question is as clear as u are seeing it. It is No. They are not true Nigerians. Unfortunatey, we didn't see this truth b4 now,at least on two occasions. 1) During the civil, we foolishly helped these animals against our igbo brothers. 2) During the coup of Gideon Okar of blessed memory when he wanted to excise the core North away from the Nigerian Map. The men involved in those struggles then,like great prophets, forsaw all these ugly incidents and were inspired by their visions.
tanxs a lot bros for ur understanding'if edible pple like u can reason back wat 'ojukwu'waz emphasining i tink we can get it right,right now!

Mavos said:
My brother,the answer to ur question is as clear as u are seeing it. It is No. They are not true Nigerians. Unfortunatey, we didn't see this truth b4 now,at least on two occasions. 1) During the civil, we foolishly helped these animals against our igbo brothers. 2) During the coup of Gideon Okar of blessed memory when he wanted to excise the core North away from the Nigerian Map. The men involved in those struggles then,like great prophets, forsaw all these ugly incidents and were inspired by their visions.
Unfortunately we are still bond as one, too bad. They are Nigerians by default and blunders, which has made them behave like the cows they are, because they only hear the language of their shepards (imams, mallams, buhari).
thank God u've been in there mixed'u see dat they dnt reason the way u do,the Hausa's are not nigerian.n i tink d best solution is to stand on ojukwu plan thru peace or col Gadafi message 2 nigeria mnths ago!GODBless u
Sen Falana if u're talking abt de north, u've 2b specific on where and who. There are diff Religion/ethnic and tribes. Dis ll help 2 avoid confusion. Thanks N God bless V-community.
We mean the core north/hausa-fulani muslims of the far north.

Ishaya amos said:
Sen Falana if u're talking abt de north, u've 2b specific on where and who. There are diff Religion/ethnic and tribes. Dis ll help 2 avoid confusion. Thanks N God bless V-community.
as far as i am concerned, de hausas are not my fellow country men. In short, immediately dey started killing christians, i sacked one of dem that works in my Accounting firm. Call it tribal discrimination, i dont care. Thank you
Hey! U couldn't have sacked him as far as he is useful and has committed no crime. Well,it is stil much better than butchering and turning him into 'Suya'. Lol...

curia frost said:
as far as i am concerned, de hausas are not my fellow country men. In short, immediately dey started killing christians, i sacked one of dem that works in my Accounting firm. Call it tribal discrimination, i dont care. Thank you
thanx 4 ur contributn,2 me dey are nigerian witout passion,their religion is nt islam but brutahism.they are illiterate,have low mentality,think like cow 4 instance an hausa man cherish his cow more than his children. Another example hardly u see a poor hausa man without 2 to 3 wives wit 20 kids.pls wat do u think we shld do.rememba dey occupy most of d political post in d country.
They are nigerians with cow brains that is why they can't reason as humans. I believe we should start a protest, let corps members be posted to their regions and areas only. Bad as e go be, your own person wen you know well well no go kill you just like that without you offending him
Oh yes they are def Nigerians, Sanusi Lamido is from D̶̲̥̅̊ North just to mention but a few, these are Nigerians who have made us proud, its just pathetic that some gulllible illiterate from that part as so myopic wit D̶̲̥̅̊ trend of how D̶̲̥̅̊ world works now
The protest on d posting of corp member 2 their geo political zone will start as soon as possible.it has 2 start 4rm NYCN and other bodies like dat. and also remember it begins with u. 2geda we will make d difference.

mark nigeria said:
Oh yes they are def Nigerians, Sanusi Lamido is from D̶̲̥̅̊ North just to mention but a few, these are Nigerians who have made us proud, its just pathetic that some gulllible illiterate from that part as so myopic wit D̶̲̥̅̊ trend of how D̶̲̥̅̊ world works now

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service