Speaking from the spiritual and moral point of view. Nigerians and Corruption practitioners in Nigeria
alike are of one faith or religion or the other and fortunately for us, the two dominant religions in Nigeria both preach against corruption practices calling it a crime and sin against God.

Christians in Nigeria constitute around 50% of the entire population. If this reasonable number of Nigerians that are suppose to live christ like lives moderate the rate at which they fall into SIN and tend towards Holy living, maybe the level of corruption in Nigeria will reduce drastically. Same should apply to the muslim folks too.

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You shall be talking about true Christians and true Muslims.  But the big question is , how many are they and how many of them are in governmet?  It is not everyone that calls Lord Lord is qualified to enter into the kingdom of God.  Nigeria should have an enabling law against corruption.  Unfortunately what they are doing now is paying lip service to the so called fight against corruption.  All of them are corrupt and so cannot fight corruption headlong.

Thank God you said if. You and i know its not possible to have a perfect society but lets pray those in authority will tend towards perfection

I have not totally lost confidence in Nigeria, I believe that someday, we shall attain the level of a near-perfect society because we can never a perfect one.  It is only God that can have a perfect system.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

Thank God you said if. You and i know its not possible to have a perfect society but lets pray those in authority will tend towards perfection
Thanks for your inputs. Let every Nigerian including the supposed corrupt high and mighty play his or her role of changing from bad to good, immoral to moral, corrupt to incorruptible and i assure you we'll start to see a new and rebranded Nigeria. It begins with you and me.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

I have not totally lost confidence in Nigeria, I believe that someday, we shall attain the level of a near-perfect society because we can never a perfect one.  It is only God that can have a perfect system.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

Thank God you said if. You and i know its not possible to have a perfect society but lets pray those in authority will tend towards perfection

Corruption is as old as the world but we can do much to reduce it to the barest minimum by enforcing anti-corruption laws no matter who is invloved.

Ekpeme Otumala RobJ Monday said:

Thanks for your inputs. Let every Nigerian including the supposed corrupt high and mighty play his or her role of changing from bad to good, immoral to moral, corrupt to incorruptible and i assure you we'll start to see a new and rebranded Nigeria. It begins with you and me.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

I have not totally lost confidence in Nigeria, I believe that someday, we shall attain the level of a near-perfect society because we can never a perfect one.  It is only God that can have a perfect system.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

Thank God you said if. You and i know its not possible to have a perfect society but lets pray those in authority will tend towards perfection

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service