How can Anenih's wife be appointed a Minister, plus yaradua's son...pls what s d criteria for being nominated as a minister n d federal republic of Nigeria? is it by connection, competency or favouritism? gush anything can happen, only n Nigeria.

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coprate in what level, in good leadership or in irresponsibility. Felix, Mr Diamond, I doubt the wisdom of your gray and bared hair.

Felix Diamond said:
Anenih's wife and Yar Adua's son are both Nigerians. What other qualifications are you looking for?
But where will this take us to? To the promised land or a failed nation?

Le Stylo said:
This is called "Monarchicracy".
Saraki's Son is governor and his daughter a senator since 1999.
Adedibu's son, son's friend and nephew are in the assemblies representing Oyo State.
Ojo Maduekwe and his wife... that's no news
Ciroma's wife too...
Anenih's wife...
Yaradua's son...
Obj's daughter...
The cabal of Anambra got arm-twisted but you and i know, just like the Anenih's, they are only behind the scene...
Asiwaju Tinubu, make i talk? OK, i bone for that level...
...the list is inexhaustible. I'm not spooked they all had power on merit. Tell that to the dogs!
My brother, I hate to hear Pray pray when things of this nature is discoursed. Let us not muck God. God has given Nigeria everything necessary to survive but out of foolishness and hopelessness, we mismanage our gift and become a failed nation. It is you and I who suppose to rise up and shout enough is enough and you want me to fold my hands in prayers to disturb God who has used much energy to create Nigeria and give Nigeria a lot of resources. By now, we should be praying that God should rest. Since the time of the Bible till date, we want Him to be at work. Don't you have mercy. Cant God rest? Let us take our destiny by our hands. Stop disturbing God.

Olajide said:
One thing i think we should do is to pray that God Almighty should give us fame,money and power that is more than theirs so that we can be a part of the ruling people in the country.
I support the changing of ministers but not that any how person should be appointed. Appointing Yaradua's son on such post what do they expect of him to use his mother's or father's blood on the post. so please dear nigeria keep your hands cross if you can't do anything and watch them on their political business board, and if you can't stay to see or watch their business interraction run to a near by country like Ghana, Togo, Benin republic etc, which Nigeria who calls themselves Giant of Africa should be ashame of this neighbouring country economic development.
Pray pray isn''t the thing to do again now for we have done more than praying, God Himself will even be tired of our prayers, asking the same thing each time we pray for our nation. So my fellow nigerians our prayers have been answered but how are we managing God's blessings.
God who has blessed us interms of:
Natural resourse: Who are those managing it
Polities: We have those who are more than polite and kind but is it those we elected are there and what do we do about it
Religions: Pastors and Alphas are more than sand in Nigeria that even some uses a room for churchs and mosque, so whom are we to blame.
Army Robbers: We have Weapons and able body polite policemen but who do we put in the commisioning post.
Companies:These are just like counting trees on earth in our country nigeria but look how the Indains or Chinas I don't know, are now using our people as slave in our own land, and is there any stronge policy layed down for these companies.
So please, among these I don't say you shouldn't pray but in your mind don't you think God have answered our prayers, and all we need is a good and polite management.
Olajide, everybody cannot be rich or be in polities but what we need is a little question I am asking each time; Are we making sure in the person we elected are there?. So my dear Jide, people honest, holy, kind, polite and God fearing are also there but the question is; Are they been put as we voted them?. so lets reason together for if me and you are put there we would do the same for we need to be God fearing and pray that money shouldn't control us.
This is a shameful country what are d criteria of getting a ministerial appointment firstly,our senators are rubber stamp senators cos they do not know what they are there for just to take Ghana must go bags andpass them if not so David Mark d so called senate president does not merit the post he is occupying now .He thinks dat Nigerians have forgotten his comment when he was a communicaqtion minister that telephone is not for poor people.Ye ye man look at him 2day shameful nation with shamless people.What do we expect from politician that sold his property to contest an election?
This word 'cooperate'is portently put. In my shool days ,the principal doesnt just appoint Sp's/its vice,appointments are made after selection&voting of reputable,intelligent,disciplined student by teachers/housemistresses/housemasters who are in day-day contact with the students.the principal will also consider d assisstant sps RESULTS & not EFFORTS before bringing him up as a candidate for Sp,so, no PROMISES are being made in such a situation.so, Mr Henry lets not keep on giving excuses for our leaders,cant they just naturally do things right!!I ask!!!i fervently pray that God will give us our own William Wallace of Scotland,one day,hope soon!!
Pastor Itohan Henry said:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Hi fellow Nigerians,
If you are a real made in Nigeria Nigerian, having and operating the value system of Nigerians, please try and give an
answer to this:
(using our secondary school system as an illustration)
If the principal of your school "appoints" you as an Assistant SP while in SS 2 and promises that if you "cooperate" well, he will surely appoints you as the SP of the school the following year when you will be in SS3, what will you do?
If you actually "cooperate", then you are not better than our Jonathan.
Mrs Okwelume, you have said how it is but will you accept good possition and reject good name. cooperating with my principal depends on the agreement, will you accept been an SP happily while those you are prefecting or controlling are in agony, well that is polities for you because normal person not a criminal can't accept good possition and reject good name but instead leading citizens to desired future they leads money to their various account.
waoh this s scary...na wa o....

ONYE IGBO KA M BU said:
DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT MOST OF OUR LEADERS ARE OCULTIC MEMBERS AND HAVING SATAN AS THEIR god MAKES THEM TO BE HAPPY WHEN THINGS ARE GOING NEGATIVLY FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD. EJIDIWURA , PLEASE TELL US WHO THEY SHOULD APPOINT . IS IT YOU OR MOST OF US WHO ARE NOT THEIR MEMBER ? SO POLITICAL APOINTMENT , FEDRAL AND STATE CONTRACTS, AWARDING OF OIL BLOCK CERTIFICATE , MEMBERS APOINTING MEMBERS ON PERSONAL BUISINESS AND CONTRACT ETC ETC ARE WAYS OF COMPAINSATION FOR BEING A MEMBER . I CAN REMEMBER THAT ONE OF THE NEWLY APOINTED MINISTER IS A WIFE TO ONE TIME PRESIDENT OF OGBONI CONFRANTANITY IN NIGERIA. IF YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES YOU WILL SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. MIND YOU THAT MOST OF THOSE KILLINGS IN THE LAND ARE FEDRAL AND STATE SPONSORED , TO APEAS THEIR BLOOD SUCKING god .
Awesum.....

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service