How can Anenih's wife be appointed a Minister, plus yaradua's son...pls what s d criteria for being nominated as a minister n d federal republic of Nigeria? is it by connection, competency or favouritism? gush anything can happen, only n Nigeria.

Views: 656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Hi fellow Nigerians,
If you are a real made in Nigeria Nigerian, having and operating the value system of Nigerians, please try and give an
answer to this:
(using our secondary school system as an illustration)
If the principal of your school "appoints" you as an Assistant SP while in SS 2 and promises that if you "cooperate" well, he will surely appoints you as the SP of the school the following year when you will be in SS3, what will you do?
If you actually "cooperate", then you are not better than our Jonathan.
If I'm the student, I'll surely co-operate with the principal. It is foolhardy for the student to be in opposition to his principal.
Felix i can see that you are among those taking nigeria to the next corrupt level
Felix, i fear u o....r u sure u r not a cabal?...lol

Felix Diamond said:
If I'm the student, I'll surely co-operate with the principal. It is foolhardy for the student to be in opposition to his principal.
This is called "Monarchicracy".
Saraki's Son is governor and his daughter a senator since 1999.
Adedibu's son, son's friend and nephew are in the assemblies representing Oyo State.
Ojo Maduekwe and his wife... that's no news
Ciroma's wife too...
Anenih's wife...
Yaradua's son...
Obj's daughter...
The cabal of Anambra got arm-twisted but you and i know, just like the Anenih's, they are only behind the scene...
Asiwaju Tinubu, make i talk? OK, i bone for that level...
...the list is inexhaustible. I'm not spooked they all had power on merit. Tell that to the dogs!
IT'S SO SAD!!WHY HAVE OUR LEADERS DECIDED TO BLINDFOLD THEMSELVES,WHY???WHEN WILL THIS COUNTRY BE RATED FROM 'DEVELOPING' TO 'NEAR DEVELOPED'AT LEAST!!CANT THEY BORROW A LIMB FROM GOOD LEADERS LIKE OBAMA,ZUMA...WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST DO THINGS RIGHT,IT BAFFLES ME,DONT KNOW ABT U???I MEAN WHY??IS IT NOT TIME TO CALL A HAMMER ,A HAMMER RATHER THAN OTHERWISE!!!CHAI!!MANY HOPES WERE LIFTED SO HIGH WHEN VP BECAME AP,BUT ITS DASHED NOW!!HOW DO WE GO FORWARD WHEN OUR POWER-HUNGRY LEADERS ARE SO SELFISH,MONEY- HUNGRY AND SO IGNORANT OF THEIR CITIZENS' WELL-BEING!!ITS SO SAD!!OUR FATHERS WHO STRIVED HARD FOR OUR LIBERATION WILL BE SO RESTLESS IN THEIR GRAVES.IT'S HI TIME WE ALL STOOD UP WITH ONE STRONG VOICE SAYING'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'.GOOD GOVERNANCE SHOULD BE OUR ANTHEM.GOD IS OUR REFUGE
One thing i think we should do is to pray that God Almighty should give us fame,money and power that is more than theirs so that we can be a part of the ruling people in the country.
If this prayer is answered, there will be anarchy and total breakdown of law and order cos no one will listen to each other and everyone will be above the law. Good governance and obedience to the rule of law is the only way out.

Olajide said:
One thing i think we should do is to pray that God Almighty should give us fame,money and power that is more than theirs so that we can be a part of the ruling people in the country.
My sister that should not baffle you oooo . Nation shall rise against nation, brothers against brothers, lovers of money is that not what bible said? just keep watching and see what will happen soon. Am not afraid or surprise at all. cos i know that they will not step down and they will keep putting their people on it ....keep doing your own thing and pray for help thats all
anything can happen, because 'WE' allow it to happen

Perhaps, one day, we will all have the guts to stand up for Nigeria!
I lost hope in Jonathan when Anenih's wife was enlisted. What for? For special knowledge or influence? Tell me, for what purpose if not for the fact that the withes and wizards that cage Nigeria as a failed nation is at work through Jonathan. I am sincerely disappointed.
My brother, if you coprate, you get the post. That is the system with Jonathan and Aninih and Obasanjo. But I am disappointed.
Pastor Itohan Henry said:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Hi fellow Nigerians,
If you are a real made in Nigeria Nigerian, having and operating the value system of Nigerians, please try and give an
answer to this:
(using our secondary school system as an illustration)
If the principal of your school "appoints" you as an Assistant SP while in SS 2 and promises that if you "cooperate" well, he will surely appoints you as the SP of the school the following year when you will be in SS3, what will you do?
If you actually "cooperate", then you are not better than our Jonathan.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service