How can Anenih's wife be appointed a Minister, plus yaradua's son...pls what s d criteria for being nominated as a minister n d federal republic of Nigeria? is it by connection, competency or favouritism? gush anything can happen, only n Nigeria.

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sister (abi brother)...this whole thing don tire me. My spirit is completely down. God! I even have tears in my eyes right now as I am replying to this. What a list! What a ministerial list? I am not impressed one bit! Gosh...Grrrrr! OOOOOOOOoooooooo God! I am so, so pissed.

So who is the so-called professional amongst these men? Who for Chrisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssakes! I can see where this whole thing is going. The same old story. The same old cargoes. The same goons. They are here again.
I rest my case.
i don't know what is really wrong with our nigeria leaders, how could Jonathan put Anini's wife as a minister, where people who are professionals are. Dont just nominate ppls for position because i know his father or his mother or his mother is my sister sister inlaw. no this should no happen like that, this is high time we reject this recycling of corrupt leaders, thieves that call themselves our leader, leader to their pocket and their kinsmen alone, GOD WILL SURELY CATCH YOU ALL.
Poor you. So up till now you don't know that merit is the last thing that is considered in Federal and State appoinments? Nigeria is a country where merit is sacrificed on the alter of godfatherism, nepositm and connections. Anenih was once a minister. Now it the wife's turn. Tomorrow the children will take their turns. Nigeria, which way are heading to?
I don't see anything bad with this ministerial list if they can do better then all is well. If they don't put this people as ministers then who will they appoint or is it those who have not seen plenty of money and when the opportunity comes they will milk us dry. I rest my case
so there is no pther person than Anenih and yaradua son again in 9ja? chei. does it mean that it most be the same old connection and same wagon that can rule thios country. anyway let us dedicate the country to their generations to come because the masses mean nothing to them. i am really disappointed in this Jonathan list.
Reappointed as ministers

1. Fidelia Njeze (Enugu)
2. Godsday Orubebe (Delta)... See More
3. Arch Nuhu Soho Wya (Kogi)
4. Adetokunbo Kayode (Ondo)
5. Henry Odein Ajumogobia (SAN) (Rivers)
6. Sen. Akinlabi Olasunkanmi (Osun)
7. Mrs. Dezeani Allison Madukwe (Baylesa)
8. Dr. Shamsudeen Usman (Kano)
9. Prof. Dora Akunyili (Anambra)

New Appointments

10. Chukwuemeka Ngozi Wogu (Abia)
11. Josephine Anenih (Anambra)
12. Labaran Maku (Nassarawa)
13. Eng. Chris Ogwiewenyi (Edo)
14. Alhaji Suleiman Bello (Zamfara)
15. Alh. Murtala YarÁdua (Katsina)
16. Sen Sanusi Daggash ( Borno)
17. Sen.Sen Bala Mohammed ( sokoto)
18. Hon,Nduese Essien (A/Ibom)
19. Mrs. Josephine Tapgun ( plateau)
20. Mohammed Bello Adoke (Kogi)
21. Navy Capt, Ernest Olubolade (Ekiti)
22. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga (Lagos)
23. Prof. M.K Abubakar (Kebbi)
24. Alh. Adamu Waziri (Yobe)
25. Alh. Umar Aliyu (Taraba)
26. Awodele Najim Adwole Alao (Ogun)
27. Alh Abubakar Sadiq Mohammed (Gombe)
28. Yusuf Suleiman (Sokoto)
29. Prof Rubia Rufai( Jigawa )
30. Arch. Musa Sad’aa ( Katsina )
31. Prof F Abdulah ( Niger)
32. Capt Emmanuel Iheneacho (Imo)
33. Sen Jubril Martins Kuye ( Ogun

Obviously the list s not bad but d idea of recycling old hands and passing d mantle from generation to generation s worrisome, our executive posts shd not be turned to some family affair...enough of giving people appointments 'so they wl not feel bad' d govt s bigger than any body!
Hi Ejidiwura

There are 3 Criteria.
1 You must be highly Educated with lots of European or American experience
or
2 You must belong to the ruling class or the ruling party (sorry even in the so called first worlds it is applicable)
the last
3. Your are a strong opposition to the ruling goverment (just to keep you quite..typical example beloved Late Tai- Solari)

Any further questions?
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN COS I LOVE NIGERIA MY COUNTRY TO BE FAITHFUL LOYAL AND HONEST...THATS WHAT JONA THE AG HAS JUST DONE..DO WE BELIEVE IN THEM, WE SHOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD COS THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME RINGS AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THEM, ALL WHAT WE HEAR AND SEE FROM THEM IS TO MAKE UP SOME NEWS AND LET US BE READING AND LISTENING THANK GOD FOR ALL THATS HAPPENING WE CAN NOW SEE WE NEED ALL THESE PEOPLE TO BE REMOVED
Gloria kenneth tell me who is professional in that list, forget about that PROF attached to that names..they are nothing can't make anything better. In one of my blog people were shouting at me go away go away we want JONA we want JOna i said to them he will give you a good list, now they came back and said jona is bad jona is bad he is following the footstep of he godfather. the ijaw and ex militant should start kidnapping their children to see if they will change, but is that the best NO let the youths come up and form a formidable party there are people who are really ready and to sponsor them we need a dynamic youth who is professional , understanding , thinking in high spirit, who can act. like OBAMA!!!! we have to chase these old cabals awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
well you see that nigeria 4u,instead of progressing we are going backward,my dear nigeria will not change!
the question i do asked is, dose it mean nigeria will in all ramification be traded:SAME PEOPLE ALWAYS
Na wa ooo, fellow Nigerians.
Anenih's wife and Yar Adua's son are both Nigerians. What other qualifications are you looking for?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service