An Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough (Liquid Health Supplement) Coming To Nigeria?

Did you know it takes about 55 eggs to equal the amount of vitamin D in 1 daily 2oz serving of   An Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? I hope you’re hungry 

Did you know it takes about 2 oranges to equal the amount of vitamin C in 1 daily 2oz serving of  An Award  Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? 

Did you know it takes about 3 Stalks of Broccoli to equal the amount of Iron in 1 daily 2oz serving of

An Award  Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? 

Did you know it takes about 1 cup of spinach to equal the amount of vitamin A in 1 daily 2oz serving

of An Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? 

Did you know it takes about 3 cups of Peas to equal the amount of Thiamin in 1 daily 2oz serving of An Award  Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? 

Did you know it takes about 19 medium bananas to equal the amount of Riboflavin in 1 daily 2oz serving of  ?An Award  Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement) That’s a lot of bananas even for Curious George. 
Did you know it takes about 62oz of cheddar cheese to equal the amount of vitamin B12 in 1 daily 2oz serving of An Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? I feel plugged already. 

Did you know it takes about 5 large potatoes to equal the amount of Niacin in 1 daily 2oz serving of

An Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? That’s too much starch for me on a daily basis. 

Did you know it takes about 61 cups of tomatoes to equal the amount of Folate in 1 daily 2oz serving

of An Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? Mama Mia, that’s a lot of tomatoes! 
Did you know it takes 2 large watermelons’ to equal the amount of vitamin B6 in 1 daily 2oz serving of An Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? Men this is your chance to feel what it’s like to be pregnant! 

Did you know it takes about 17oz of cherries to equal the amount of ORAC Value in 1 daily 2oz serving of An Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? Now cherries I could eat every day… if they were in season year round. 

Did you know it takes about 37 medium mushrooms to equal the amount of Pantothenic Acid in 1 daily 2oz serving of An  Award Winning,#1 Breakthrough(Liquid Health Supplement)? Sorry, the legal kind. Is coming to Nigeria with a great Residual income plan. Lock in Your Position Today! or call 08191167606 for more details.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice Post........

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service