Resolve your energy needs and win fantastic prizes while at it. You also get to win fantastic prizes while at it. Our offer includes:

 

Inverter Bundles

Buy 1KVA inverter and (1) 200AH battery. Win 4LED bulbs

Buy 3.6KVA inverter and (2) 200AH batteries. Win 1 fan and 4 bulbs

Buy 3.6KVA inverter and (4) 200Ah batteries. Win 2fans and 6bulbs.

 

Solar Solution

1KVA  and (1) 200AH battery. Win 1bulb and 1fan

3KVA and (2) 200AH batteries. Win 3fans and 6bulbs.

3.6KVA and (2) 200AH batteries. Win 4fans and 6bulbs.

 

Payment Plan

A down payment of 25% of the full payment. The other 75% shared equally for the 3 or 6months plan. Whichever that you pick.

 

11W LED bulbs

Durable

Long-lasting

Cost Savings

Energy Saving

Comes in Off-White and Cool White

 

15W LED Bulbs

Durable

Long lasting

Energy Saving

Brighter

Comes in Off-White and Cool White

 

Available here

Views: 45

Attachments:

Reply to This

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service