Aba has become worst than Sodom. Pleas we need to pray for the commercial city of "Gods own state". There's a call for action!!!

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ThankGod Thomas said:
action in what form, explain more better

ThankGod Thomas said:
My guy, Prayer is the key. Is only prayer that can solve Aba problems

Maazi Tochukwu Ezeoke said:
Prayers???? come on all we need now is action not prayers

You see we always talk about prayer as if Gog is going to come from above to help us. No, thats not going to happen.

What is need in Aba is Action. If the residents wake up and organise boys oyee, my dear, within 48 hour every kidnapper in Aba will be dead because the people know them. I member in the 80s, we lived in Fegge - Onitsha, Anambra state. We had this notorious criminal called "Otondo", he messed people up big time, at a point, the people did not wait on God and pray, because he has already given us the power to do good and take action. When the people of Onitsha matched in anger, most hotels where the hoodlums reside were brought down and those criminal killed and afterwards peace and tranquillity came back immediately.
Ok, now soldier are drafted to Aba, the situation probably is getting better. We should have continued praying without sending solders to Aba to bring sanity to the city. That is what i mean by action.
So my dear, I believe is action, pray without action is nonsensical!

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE said:
Bros, i blv dt it's only wt prayers that our actions can b carried out successfully. Dnt u think so? Anyway, we thank God 4d latest development. People can now eat & wash their hands in their various homes unlike when they wr running wt meal on their hands.

What is need in Aba is Action. If the residents wake up and organise boys oyee, my dear, within 48 hour every kidnapper in Aba will be dead because the people know them. I member in the 80s, we lived in Fegge - Onitsha, Anambra state. We had this notorious criminal called "Otondo", he messed people up big time, at a point, the people did not wait on God and pray, because he has already given us the power to do good and take action. When the people of Onitsha matched in anger, most hotels where the hoodlums reside were brought down and those criminal killed and afterwards peace and tranquillity came back immediately.
Ok, now soldier are drafted to Aba, the situation probably is getting better. We should have continued praying without sending solders to Aba to bring sanity to the city. That is what i mean by action.
Aba and Abia are synonymous. When the government knows that a particular family clan is a den where armed robbers are trained and government kept quiet and was protecting the clan, what do you expect? Miracle? Please stop calling God. God is innocent of these. We created our own problems and we have to fix them by ourselves. Long live Enyi Mba!

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE said:
Bros, i blv dt it's only wt prayers that our actions can b carried out successfully. Dnt u think so? Anyway, we thank God 4d latest development. People can now eat & wash their hands in their various homes unlike when they wr running wt meal on their hands.
May be we are not getting the gist clearly. When the governor kept quiet & watched people cracked kernel on his own scrotum, what do you think that moved Mr. PRESIDENT to deploy military men to Aba. God must have told him "your people are dying & ur subject (T.A) is not taking any action, please do something or they perish". Then he had to take action! A cry 4 help will make us to get helping hand. If u & I were to fight the battle physically, we would have ended up wasting in prison for taking the law into our hands, and other count charges that may come to us later. One Luv house
May be we are not getting the gist clearly. When the governor kept quiet & watched people cracked kernel on his own scrotum, what do you think that moved Mr. PRESIDENT to deploy military men to Aba. God must have told him "your people are dying & ur subject (T.A) is not taking any action, please do something or they perish". Then he had to take action! A cry 4 help will make us to get helping hand. If u & I were to fight the battle physically, we would have ended up wasting in prison for taking the law into our hands, and other count charges that may come to us later. One Luv house
Why do u think that people always say thank God 4d peace in Aba? I believe they r returning thanks in appreciation to what he has done. We talked to him, he gave us a solution through the intervention of MR PRESIDENT (ACTION). One luv all
Why do u think that people always say thank God 4d peace in Aba? I believe they r returning thanks in appreciation to what he has done. We talked to him, he gave us a solution through the intervention of MR PRESIDENT (ACTION). One luv all

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE said:

You and I can fight the battle if we want. Our problem as Nigeria is that we pray more and do less. It was not our prayers that made GEJ to send soldier to Aba, but, becaue he felt he was loosing grip!. We should pray less and thank God more!!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service