sir here is my humble prayer for you. i pray that you succeed where your predecessor failed. that you somehow rise above the rot that is now the police force and effectively tackle our security challenges.that you weed out the bad eggs in the force who collude with nefarious characters to rob the nigerian populace of a good night's sleep. and that you do all of these without being tagged a tribalist. amen

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May God help him to succeed.  However he should know the weight of the expectations from his highly exalted office.  He should also know that as long as he remains the IGP, he should be a de-tribalized Nigerian, free from religious bigotory and should try as much as possible to minimize corruption in the police force. 

I am not sure there is anybody who will not wish him success.  He knows more than anyone else, the reasons that led the removal of his predicessor.  He should therefore not tow the line of his predicessor for him to succeed.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

Nice prayers but you guys failed to realized that they are from the same shipment.Anyways,l hope he do some thing extraordinary compare to his predecessors'.l wonder how he will be able to flush out the bad eggs since EFCC has failed in their responsibilities.

One can succeed where others have failed but it requires going extra mile.
Bridget Nzeribe said:

Charles,it's the same old lyrics.Let's see how he will succeed where others have failed woefully

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

I am not sure there is anybody who will not wish him success.  He knows more than anyone else, the reasons that led the removal of his predicessor.  He should therefore not tow the line of his predicessor for him to succeed.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

Nice prayers but you guys failed to realized that they are from the same shipment.Anyways,l hope he do some thing extraordinary compare to his predecessors'.l wonder how he will be able to flush out the bad eggs since EFCC has failed in their responsibilities.

A police man that rose from the ranks in Nigeria is as corrupt as corruption itself.  The only way corruption can be eliminated from this country is when heavenly bodies take over rulership of Nigeria.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

Good answer Charles.but you know how corrupt our leaders are and once they see that their covers are about to be expose they will definately hijack the IGP to stay off or else!!!!So my dear,it will be hard for us to see an unadultrated IGP in our midst.

One can succeed where others have failed but it requires going extra mile.
Bridget Nzeribe said:

Charles,it's the same old lyrics.Let's see how he will succeed where others have failed woefully

Bridget Nzeribe said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service