Rancour again rears its head amongst d supposed highest ranks & file of d igbo representative organisation over endorsment of jonathan,....with different parties accusing each other of insincerity & mischief...this was suposd 2 b a unilateral endorsement for d interest of d igbo man as a whole but it is obvious dat its bn fraught with d selfishness & greed which is fast becoming the trademark of d igbo man.....when will d igbo man learn 2 TRULY bee his brother's keeper??..when will we stand up 4 ourselves without prejudice??..when???....

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is wrong for Ohanaeze or any group to chose for igbo people who to vote for.ethnic politics is just stupid.everybody has the right to vote his choice candidate.
My broda tell dem,,,cos dats d 1st error in their deed,,but evn @ dat,,they shuld endeavour 2 represent well,since they have chosen 2 institutionalise their charlatanism calld ohanaeze..

chris Ndu said:
it is wrong for Ohanaeze or any group to chose for igbo people who to vote for.ethnic politics is just stupid.everybody has the right to vote his choice candidate.
Ohaneze or those other groups are not political parties,they have no business telling us who to vote for.igbos are not fools to be told who to vote for.l'll look at the candidates and vote who i think will do a good job.whether my vote counts is another question.
lets us know who u want 2 vote 4 the candidates are known already

chris Ndu said:
Ohaneze or those other groups are not political parties,they have no business telling us who to vote for.igbos are not fools to be told who to vote for.l'll look at the candidates and vote who i think will do a good job.whether my vote counts is another question.
it was alledge that two hundred and fifty million niara was expended for the Jonathan/Sambo project in the south east, hmm with that kind of money there is bound to be rancour and confusion in the zone. They are all confused and greedy.

I agree with all of you guys! These damn politicians don't care about us at all! They are buying luxury and living like gods, while we have to work hard for a decent life. I am tired of such life, so I tried to create and register my trademark and earn money on that. Now I am earning enough money, but they are trying to steal my money even now, by taxes. We have to change something.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service