The news of IBB returns is around the corner and people are of the opinion that his record is dented, meaning his returns is under probability.
I want to say that if he comes the past mistake will be corrected and move nigeria ahead to the greater height.

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In excerpts of remarks he was very dented and could nt post himsefl as the president for the second in a nation like nigeria, check out president for example Obama he said that, leaders must make a historic decision to safeguard their people from what he billed as the world's greatest security threat.

So from the past record of IBB "Two decades after the end of the Cold War, we face a cruel irony of history -- the risk of a IBB confrontation between nations has gone down, but the risk of a corruptions & killing attack has gone up,"

"Terrorist networks such as bomb letter have tried to acquire the material for a nuclear weapon, and if they ever succeed, they would surely use it.

"Were they to do so, it would be a catastrophe for the world -- causing extraordinary loss of life, and striking a major blow at global peace and stability.

"Today is an opportunity, not simply to talk, but to act IBB should go and relaxed himself and not to think of the national president ok.

"Not simply to make pledges, but to make real progress for the security of our people.

"All this, in turn, requires something else, something more fundamental. It requires a new mindset -- that we summon the will, as nations, as partners, to do what this moment in history demands
Your replied to my text seem that you are some how economical with the true politics of nigeria ''do or die affairs'' I said this base on the political system of nigeria not the individual per se, Babangida ruled for 8 years and power is still hungry him, check nation of 14-4-10, he said that '' He would not buy his way to power'' this means that people are there to take him there without considering his past record, IBB OR Any other person, Nigeria cannot be better than this , only thing left for this country is death like sodom & Gomoria.
I still say he should go to correct his mistake.
Awesum......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service