Behind every successful man or woman there is alot of unsuccessful years

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that true? Are u talking out of experience or theoretically? Can u expand on that?
Behind every successful man,there is a lot of unsuccessful years. Failure is a success if you learn from it. If we are not yesterday a failure, we cannot know how to manage our resourcess.

Mavos said:
Is that true? Are u talking out of experience or theoretically? Can u expand on that?
I quite agree with you. Abraham Lincorn contested for US presidency for seven times before he could be able to make it to the Oval Office. Success is measured not on how many times you fall but how many times you can rise each time you fall.
That is to say, perseverance,thou painful,pays. And wil also pray to God that, each time will may fall,may will be able to rise.

semiu oyewale oyebamiji said:
I quite agree with you. Abraham Lincorn contested for US presidency for seven times before he could be able to make it to the Oval Office. Success is measured not on how many times you fall but how many times you can rise each time you fall.
Hope u are now satisfy with my explanation

Mavos said:
That is to say, perseverance,thou painful,pays. And wil also pray to God that, each time will may fall,may will be able to rise.

Mavos said:

Mavos said:

Tanks 4 ur understand

Tanks 4 ur understand

Don't forget that there are those born with silver spoons in their mouths, who have never known failure all their lives.

we just have to make good use of it because today we live tommorow will die.........

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service