2019 election: Buhari ready to give up power for Nigeria to move forward – Gov. El-Rufai

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari is ready to give up power for Nigeria to move forward.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari is ready to give up power for Nigeria to move forward.

He also maintained that no politician currently in the country can defeat President Buhari in election.

The governor also spoke on the recent report on restructuring which the All Progressive Congress, APC, committee headed by him, submitted to the party.

El-Rufai in an interview on Channels Television, said, “I do not have any doubt in my mind that we are going to win the next elections; not only in the centre but we are going to preserve our 24 states, and even more.

“We are not saying this foolishly; this is scientific. We are monitoring the pulse of Nigerians, not the pulse of a section of Nigerians and I am confident that we are going to win the 2019 elections.

“We know the pulse of the nation, we know where we are losing support, we know where we are gaining support; I have no doubt in my mind that we are going to win the 2019 elections.READ MORE

Views: 12487

Reply to This

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service