2015: I will tackle unemployment, insecurity in southeast, says Buhari

By Peter Okutu

ABAKALIKI-THE Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari Friday declared that his administration would tackle unemployment and insecurity which had over the years plagued the people of the south east geo-political zone of the country

Speaking at a Presidential rally organized by the state chapter of the APC at the Peoples Club in Abakaliki, General Buhari further explained that the APC administration would empower the zone especially Ebonyi state in the area of food production, human capital empowerment and entrepreneurial development.

Buhari who charged the APC members in the state to make sure they get their Permanent Voter's Card, PVC, stressed that his administration would also stamp out armed robbery even as it would focus on education, effective healthcare delivery in the country

The rally which was scheduled for 3pm but later started some minutes pass 7pm, witnessed low turnout as members of the APC who waited for the arrival of the APC presidential candidate left the venue.

Views: 1599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

APC, I guess this is the change we need. No one Should regret it ooooo. I'm warning

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service