2011: IBB HAS THE RIGHT TO CONTEST

If General Babangida wants to contest the 2011 general elections, let him feel free to do so; it is his constitutional right, which no one can take away, even
with the array of criticisms that currently trail his contemplation to contest
the said election. IBB should never be deterred by those who continually shout
down anyone seen discussing the IBB-for-President-in-2011 topic. The success
or otherwise of the General at the polls next year will not depend on what some
few individuals say or do not say against him; it will depend more on the views
of the Nigerian electorate as will be expressed through the ballot box. If the
Nigerian electorate feel that Babangida is the man for the job, so will it be,
irrespective of the views of the school of thought which insists that Babangida
has no right to want to rule Nigeria again, after all is alleged evil deeds while in
office as Nigerian Military President between 1985 and 1993. While one does not
begrudge this school of thought its opinion, it is important to bear one
thing in mind, namely that even though no sin is so light that it may be
overlooked, yet no sin is so heavy that
it may not be repented of
Therefore, no matter how big, old, engrained, known, or unchangeable an
offence might be, it can still be sincerely repented of, and healed. A word
from the Christian Scriptures may help to emphasis what I mean the more: If My
people who are called by My name will humble themselves, pray, seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive
their sin
and heal their land.—II Chronicles 7:14. Again, God said: I have
swept away your transgressions like a cloud-mass, and your sins like a cloud.
Return to Me, for I have redeemed you. –Isaiah 44:22. If God Almighty can
forgive and forget, who are we, mere mortals, to insist on taking our pound of
flesh even form or against a repented sinner (that is, if IBB is a sinner or has repented)? 
These few Nigerians who try and actually do make a mountain out of
General IBB`s ambition to come back as Nigeria`s civilian President come 2011 should
pause a little and do a thorough reflection; it is possible that this same
Babangida, whom they shout now, “ crucify him, crucify him,” may turn out, if
enthroned President, to be the best leader this country has ever had. The
question is, is it not possible that this man genuinely nurses his desire to be
given an opportunity to right the wrongs of the past (if any)? Is it not
reasonable to suppose that the best way to keep the fish safe is to entrust it
in the care of the rat? Do we not ponder, even a little, on the possibility
that, given this opportunity, this retired General may in the process of working
so hard to prove his detractors wrong, end up surpassing the reasonable man`s expectations? Finally, on the premise that the devil we know is far preferable to the angel we
yet know not. Let`s give IBB a chance to try his luck. Let him test his
popularity. He has the right., as every other qualified Nigerian. Let the Nigerian voters, and not just a few
individuals, be the ultimate decider of his fate. God bless Nigeria? --
Sylvester Udemezue
(08021365545, mrudems@yahoo.com)

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have made my point, as I am entitled to. And as I have earlier hinted, i do not insult nor call names. I just air my views, which I have done, and I am certain you got my point. May I finally re-state that I stand firmly by the points I have made. If I had seen any reasonably sound argument to sway me, so that I consider changing my mind, I could have considered it. I am yet to see any; all I have so far seen is a group of three members of www.againstibb.com calling names and raining abuses, rather than engaging in any quality or constructive reasoning. As i have earlier pointed out, if a man has nothing to say, he resorts to calling names, which is what I have witnessed from the three of you, including the one that says he is a "writer." And I am too busy to have time for such. I STAND BY MY COMMENTS UNLESS & UNTIL i SEE SUPERIOR ARGUMENTS! Matter closed. Expect no further reply from me; it wastes my time, as the three of you have nothing to say and have indeed said nothing --- -- Sylvester Udemezue (08021365545, mrudems@yahoo.com)
nobody care for this article if u know u r air your view,don't u find important issue in nigeria to air than making IBB notable person to me,i think u r just wasting ur time that man IBB going no where and time is coming when he will answer many question thank u
I had declared this debate closed because I could see no response to my views other than a name-calling game. I am however compelled to reply your last comment, because for the first time, you moved away from name-calling and faced the real issues. As I have earlier said, abusing someone whose views are at variance with yours achieves nothing for you. Vanguard online Community Forum is not a platform for name-calling, using abusive language and hatred; it is for healthy, constructive and beneficial discussions and debates, geared towards making this country better and instilling a better way of thinking and behaving in Nigerians. It seems your last comment recognizes this fact, hence my decision to, again, react. Having said all these, let me say a few things about the points raised in the comment. First, no sane Nigerian will doubt the point that Nigeria and Nigerians are nothing to write home about, especially when compared to other countries of the world, even countries that used to be on the same pedestal with Nigeria. But, while I agree that the crop and type of leaders we have had since independence have contributed to our plight today, I personally am of the view that the Nigerian follower-ship cannot go free of blame in this respect. Take as an example, can a leader rig an election without the cooperation of the led. If our leaders are bad, is that why almost every living Nigerian today wants to get rich quick, without working for it? Is it the sorry condition of our educational sector that had forced Nigerian students to abandon the reading culture (a veritable pre-condition to the development of a civilized and enlightened society) for cultism, brigandage and buying of certificates? A Nigerian wants first-class without working for it. An ordinary Nigerian wants to drive in the latest Toyota Prado jeep three months after leaving the university. In summary, materialism has engulfed Nigeria like a wild fire. Materialism has enveloped Nigeria. And both the leader and the led are swimming therein. Tell me what happens to the election if Nigerians decide not to allow themselves to be used to rig elections. But give a University Professor a Million Naira and he would be prepared to snatch ballot boxes and inflate figures in an election. Some schools of thought are blaming the failure of the system of things in Nigerian entirely on the leaders. With due respect, I do not share in this view. Is it the President that should be blamed when a Senator or House member decides to pocket the money earmarked for the development of his constituency, instead of using it for the intended purpose? What I am saying is that our leaders have so far not fared well, but a better, less greedy and less materialistic follower-ship could help to bring about a purposeful leadership. It takes cooperation from some people for a leader to be corrupt; the moment a leaders knows that the people around him will not be willing to cooperate with him in his evil ways, that in fact they will expose him, he would desist from evil. So, my dear Mr Ezumezu, my take is: we are all to blame for the pitiable state in which Nigeria finds itself today. To heap the blames for all our woes on OBJ, IBB, Abacha, etc is, I think, with due respect, to miss the point. This is one side of the coin; the other side is that we must from the onset tell ourselves the gospel truth, namely that we can never have a perfect leader. Even the Philosophers who had proposed the idea of a perfect king, on seeing that this was not feasible, later settled for an alternative: the reign of the Philosopher-King. The question now is, who is the Philosopher-King? We cannot know him by mere looking at him; the test of the pudding is in the eating. All the people that are shouting against bad governance in Nigeria, I assure you, just entrust them with power for two minutes and they will turn a monster, the Leviathan, overnight. But I respectfully assure you also that if we elect a known thief as our leader and he knows we are responsible, and so will not accept or condone nonsense from him, he will behave himself. It is because our leaders know from the beginning that they have willing tools in the led, that is why they do whatever they wish and get away with it at the end. so if one sees IBB as criminal, then we made him so (--- though I personally will find it difficult to see a fellow Nigerian as a criminal when no court has declared him so, bearing in the mind the position of our laws on the matter). This brings me back to my point, if IBB comes back, assuming he succeeds and gets voted in, and Nigerians resolve that this is the way we want to be led; and we really determine to follow our words with sincere, concrete actions, he will turn out the best President we have ever had. A ready example comes in mind: OBJ and his third agenda; Nigerians rose up and spoke with one voice, and it was defeated, and OBJ was forced to obey the constitution. Several other examples abound. But let`s get Pope Benedict the 16th to be our President, as long as materialism, get-rich-quick-without-working-for-it remains our watchword, we will end up corrupting the Pope, thereby making him a bad President. My dear brother, Mr Ezumezu, can one pour clean water in a contaminated pool and expect the clean water to remain clean? Good follower-ship begets good leadership; it is hardly the other way round. The countries you have talked about ---the USA, UK, etc (I am happy you practice your nursing in one of them), check out the conduct of their citizenry --- how refined, civilized and reformed they are. Or is it the President of Nigeria that will make Nigerians refined, civilized, and reformed? I think it should be the other way round --- a reformed society grows a reformed leader. Do you know that Mr Obama, before he ascended the throne, already knew Americans would never take any rubbish, hence his reformed and civilized way of going about things. I thank God, Mr Ezumezu, you are writer, even if you are not in Nigeria, I am sure you are a Nigerian and relate with your people back here. How many Nigerian students read their books nowadays? How many students read novels, plays, etc? How many Nigerians are willing to reject money and chose the path of honour, even if it means dying in penury? Should the fact that a Nigerian graduate is still unemployed be a justification for his taking up arms against his fellow, equally impoverished, citizens, or for his accepting money from politician or a leader in exchange for perverting and twisting the rules of a game?
On your point about my being a political lover, the truth is, even though I am no politician, i take some interest in discussing it; yes I am a political watcher, observer, commentator, analyst, and nothing more. And this I do without interest, i mean I am a completely disinterested observer. And my interest tilts more in faour of national LEGAL ISSUES or issues that bother on law or people`s legal rights. Maybe this will help one understand the real reason for my position that constitutionally "IBB has the right to contest," but that it is now left to the Nigerian electorate to decide whether or not they want him as their President.
Finally on the point you made about me that "its foolish stick to someone's gun when you know you are wrong," I humbly ask, who is the determiner of what is wrong or right? what is the yardstick for measuring what is right or wrong in this respect? Does the fact that one or a few others say that one`s argument is wrong automatically makes the argument wrong? I repeat what i have said, every one engaged in a debate/argument or discussion of this nature should be ready to bow to superior argument, predicated on credible and reasonable premises. And I am no different, hence my statement that i would bow as soon as I see good reasons to. Or, my dear Ezumezu, should I agree with you just because you called me a criminal because you claimed i was supporting IBB, whom you have condemned as criminal, not worthy of mention again. Your words: "IBB is criminal and every one that supports him is criminal." Even in your last comment, to which I am replying now, you still said I was "irrational." I read that you are a writer. now I ask you, is that how to rationally and reasonably oppose a person with whom you do not agree? Wouldn`t it have been more appropriate if you had simply opposed me and reeled out in a polite and mature manner the reasons for your own position? And if I had any more things to add or say, i would equally do so. This is why Vanguard called it a discussion; use of abusive language, name-calling and impudence are not features of a mature, constructive discussion. It is because you resorted to name-calling rather than adducing reasons to address the real issues raised in my comment, that is why I suggested to you that only ignorance could make a nurse and writer rain abuses in such a manner on a man who has done no more than offer his humble opinion for people to discuss. Again, i called your position ignorant because, it failed to appreciate the difference between "calling on Nigerians to vote for IBB in the next election," (which is what i view as support) and "calling on Nigerians to afford him the right to exercise his constitutional right to contest"(which is an argument proceeding from the point of view of the law and having nothing to do with support or no support for IBB. Even if i declare today that I support IBB, do I not have the right in a democratic environment to so do? Should that be the only reason you brand me a "thief." Such an attitude was least expected from a person of your status; a writer. As Confucius rightly pointed out, “the essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it, and not having it to confess your ignorance.” So, me dear friend, it`s not that I agree only with myself; it is that you had then said nothing (other than calling me names and sentencing me to be crucified for even mentioned IBB`s name at all). Have a nice day, sir. God bless Nigeria! ---- Sylvester Udemezue (08021365545, mrudems@yahoo.com)
I had declared this debate closed because I could see no response to my views other than a name-calling game. I am however compelled to reply your last comment, because for the first time, you moved away from name-calling and faced the real issues. As I have earlier said, abusing someone whose views are at variance with yours achieves nothing for you. Vanguard online Community Forum is not a platform for name-calling, using abusive language and hatred; it is for healthy, constructive and beneficial discussions and debates, geared towards making this country better and instilling a better way of thinking and behaving in Nigerians. It seems your last comment recognizes this fact, hence my decision to, again, react. Having said all these, let me say a few things about the points raised in the comment. First, no sane Nigerian will doubt the point that Nigeria and Nigerians are nothing to write home about, especially when compared to other countries of the world, even countries that used to be on the same pedestal with Nigeria. But, while I agree that the crop and type of leaders we have had since independence have contributed to our plight today, I personally am of the view that the Nigerian follower-ship cannot go free of blame in this respect. Take as an example, can a leader rig an election without the cooperation of the led. If our leaders are bad, is that why almost every living Nigerian today wants to get rich quick, without working for it? Is it the sorry condition of our educational sector that had forced Nigerian students to abandon the reading culture (a veritable pre-condition to the development of a civilized and enlightened society) for cultism, brigandage and buying of certificates? A Nigerian wants first-class without working for it. An ordinary Nigerian wants to drive in the latest Toyota Prado jeep three months after leaving the university. In summary, materialism has engulfed Nigeria like a wild fire. Materialism has enveloped Nigeria. And both the leader and the led are swimming therein. Tell me what happens to the election if Nigerians decide not to allow themselves to be used to rig elections. But give a University Professor a Million Naira and he would be prepared to snatch ballot boxes and inflate figures in an election. Some schools of thought are blaming the failure of the system of things in Nigerian entirely on the leaders. With due respect, I do not share in this view. Is it the President that should be blamed when a Senator or House member decides to pocket the money earmarked for the development of his constituency, instead of using it for the intended purpose? What I am saying is that our leaders have so far not fared well, but a better, less greedy and less materialistic follower-ship could help to bring about a purposeful leadership. It takes cooperation from some people for a leader to be corrupt; the moment a leaders knows that the people around him will not be willing to cooperate with him in his evil ways, that in fact they will expose him, he would desist from evil. So, my dear Mr Ezumezu, my take is: we are all to blame for the pitiable state in which Nigeria finds itself today. To heap the blames for all our woes on OBJ, IBB, Abacha, etc is, I think, with due respect, to miss the point. This is one side of the coin; the other side is that we must from the onset tell ourselves the gospel truth, namely that we can never have a perfect leader. Even the Philosophers who had proposed the idea of a perfect king, on seeing that this was not feasible, later settled for an alternative: the reign of the Philosopher-King. The question now is, who is the Philosopher-King? We cannot know him by mere looking at him; the test of the pudding is in the eating. All the people that are shouting against bad governance in Nigeria, I assure you, just entrust them with power for two minutes and they will turn a monster, the Leviathan, overnight. But I respectfully assure you also that if we elect a known thief as our leader and he knows we are responsible, and so will not accept or condone nonsense from him, he will behave himself. It is because our leaders know from the beginning that they have willing tools in the led, that is why they do whatever they wish and get away with it at the end. so if one sees IBB as criminal, then we made him so (--- though I personally will find it difficult to see a fellow Nigerian as a criminal when no court has declared him so, bearing in the mind the position of our laws on the matter). This brings me back to my point, if IBB comes back, assuming he succeeds and gets voted in, and Nigerians resolve that this is the way we want to be led; and we really determine to follow our words with sincere, concrete actions, he will turn out the best President we have ever had. A ready example comes in mind: OBJ and his third agenda; Nigerians rose up and spoke with one voice, and it was defeated, and OBJ was forced to obey the constitution. Several other examples abound. But let`s get Pope Benedict the 16th to be our President, as long as materialism, get-rich-quick-without-working-for-it remains our watchword, we will end up corrupting the Pope, thereby making him a bad President. My dear brother, Mr Ezumezu, can one pour clean water in a contaminated pool and expect the clean water to remain clean? Good follower-ship begets good leadership; it is hardly the other way round. The countries you have talked about ---the USA, UK, etc (I am happy you practice your nursing in one of them), check out the conduct of their citizenry --- how refined, civilized and reformed they are. Or is it the President of Nigeria that will make Nigerians refined, civilized, and reformed? I think it should be the other way round --- a reformed society grows a reformed leader. Do you know that Mr Obama, before he ascended the throne, already knew Americans would never take any rubbish, hence his reformed and civilized way of going about things. I thank God, Mr Ezumezu, you are writer, even if you are not in Nigeria, I am sure you are a Nigerian and relate with your people back here. How many Nigerian students read their books nowadays? How many students read novels, plays, etc? How many Nigerians are willing to reject money and chose the path of honour, even if it means dying in penury? Should the fact that a Nigerian graduate is still unemployed be a justification for his taking up arms against his fellow, equally impoverished, citizens, or for his accepting money from politician or a leader in exchange for perverting and twisting the rules of a game?
On your point about my being a political lover, the truth is, even though I am no politician, i take some interest in discussing it; yes I am a political watcher, observer, commentator, analyst, and nothing more. And this I do without interest, i mean I am a completely disinterested observer. And my interest tilts more in faour of national LEGAL ISSUES or issues that bother on law or people`s legal rights. Maybe this will help one understand the real reason for my position that constitutionally "IBB has the right to contest," but that it is now left to the Nigerian electorate to decide whether or not they want him as their President.
Finally on the point you made about me that "its foolish stick to someone's gun when you know you are wrong," I humbly ask, who is the determiner of what is wrong or right? what is the yardstick for measuring what is right or wrong in this respect? Does the fact that one or a few others say that one`s argument is wrong automatically makes the argument wrong? I repeat what i have said, every one engaged in a debate/argument or discussion of this nature should be ready to bow to superior argument, predicated on credible and reasonable premises. And I am no different, hence my statement that i would bow as soon as I see good reasons to. Or, my dear Ezumezu, should I agree with you just because you called me a criminal because you claimed i was supporting IBB, whom you have condemned as criminal, not worthy of mention again. Your words: "IBB is criminal and every one that supports him is criminal." Even in your last comment, to which I am replying now, you still said I was "irrational." I read that you are a writer. now I ask you, is that how to rationally and reasonably oppose a person with whom you do not agree? Wouldn`t it have been more appropriate if you had simply opposed me and reeled out in a polite and mature manner the reasons for your own position? And if I had any more things to add or say, i would equally do so. This is why Vanguard called it a discussion; use of abusive language, name-calling and impudence are not features of a mature, constructive discussion. It is because you resorted to name-calling rather than adducing reasons to address the real issues raised in my comment, that is why I suggested to you that only ignorance could make a nurse and writer rain abuses in such a manner on a man who has done no more than offer his humble opinion for people to discuss. Again, i called your position ignorant because, it failed to appreciate the difference between "calling on Nigerians to vote for IBB in the next election," (which is what i view as support) and "calling on Nigerians to afford him the right to exercise his constitutional right to contest"(which is an argument proceeding from the point of view of the law and having nothing to do with support or no support for IBB. Even if i declare today that I support IBB, do I not have the right in a democratic environment to so do? Should that be the only reason you brand me a "thief." Such an attitude was least expected from a person of your status; a writer. As Confucius rightly pointed out, “the essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it, and not having it to confess your ignorance.” So, me dear friend, it`s not that I agree only with myself; it is that you had then said nothing (other than calling me names and sentencing me to be crucified for even mentioned IBB`s name at all). Have a nice day, sir. God bless Nigeria! ---- Sylvester Udemezue (08021365545, mrudems@yahoo.com)
Udemezue of a thing are u real in this photo? oh ya it might be bcos u dress now like Oil minister to IBB come 2011,pls stop bringing up more wound to injury ok,
mr. shut up

Sylvester C. Udemezue said:
MR. AKONI, YOU ARE EITHER TOTALLY IGNORANT OF THE DIRECTION OF MY COMMENTS OR YOU ARE TRANSFERRING YOU HATRED FOR IBB TO MY PERSON; I DO NOT SUPPORT NOR OPPOSE IBB`S CANDIDACY. I AM NOT A POLITICIAN. BUT PLEASE, NOTE THAT I STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND MY COMMENTS. MY REPLY TO YOU IS TO ADVISE YOU TO READ OVER MY COMMENTS AGAIN. YOUR NOISE-MAKING MAKES NO SENSE. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS: IF YOU BELIEVE IBB SHOULD FACE THE LAW FOR ANY ALLEGED EVIL DEEDS BY HIM, INITIATE THE LEGAL PROCESS OF BRINGING HIM TO BOOK RIGHT AWAY. SECOND, IF YOU THINK IBB SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RULE AGAIN, PUT YOUR DEMOCRATIC MACHINERY IN MOTION TO ENSURE HE IS VOTED OUT. YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION, FOR UNLESS HE WITHDRAWS VOLUNTARILY, NO ONE CAN DENY HIM HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO CONTEST, WHICH IS ALL I HAVE SAID IN MY COMMENTS. YOUR NOISE-MAKING IS OF NO MOMENT HERE. YOU HAVE RAISED NO ISSUES IN YOUR ARGUMENT (WORTHY OF MY REPLY) OTHER CALLING NAMES. I DO NOT INSULT; I DO NOT CALL NAMES. AND I AM NOT SURPRISED YOU INSULT ME. IF YOU CAN INSULT EVERY PERSON THAT HAS RULED THIS COUNTRY TILL DATE, INCLUDING A SICK MAN (YAR`ADUA),WHY SHOULD I BOTHER IF YOU INSULT A MEMBER OF THE MASSES SUCH AS I AM. I STILL STAND BY MY POSITION. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HAVE TURNED VANGUARD ONLINE COMMUNITY FORUM INTO AN AVENUE FOR ABUSING EVERY PERSON YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH HIS OR HER OPINION, RATHER THAN A PLATFORM FOR HEALTHY CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSIONS, SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED, IF NOT FOR THE MAGNANIMITY OF THE VANGUARD MEDIA LTD, ANY SPACE HERE. THANKS. Sylvester Udemezue (08021365545, mrudems@yahoo.com)
man do u think any body is stoping him...........
Some people are of the view IBB should not contest. Some say, it is an insult on Nigeria for him (IBB) to even want to contest after what they refer to as "IBB`s past evil deeds." My first comment, which had generated all this hullabaloo, was a response to an opinion I saw in the Thisday Newspapers (online edition) of March 01 2010 (on IBB and his Presidential ambition come 2011). Please, see the caption, "2011: IBB Considers Joining Presidential Race, Says Aide" AS REPORTED BY Imam Imam in Kaduna in THISDAY, March 01, 2010. I was commenting on an opinion expressed in that feature. I later decided I should post my comment (which you will also find in the said Thisday online edition) on the vanguard online community forum for discussion. So I was not particular about IBB. i was responding to a comment on IBB, hence my focus on IBB. AND I STAND SOLIDLY BY the VIEWS I HAVE EXPRESSED, call it whatever you like; twist it as you like. What I have said is very clear. No ambiguities at all. Thanks -- Sylvester Udemezue (08021365545, mrudems@yahoo.com)
Some people are of the view IBB should not contest. Some say, it is an insult on Nigeria for him (IBB) to even want to contest after what they refer to as "IBB`s past evil deeds." My first comment, which had generated all this hullabaloo, was a response to an opinion I saw in the Thisday Newspapers (online edition) of March 01 2010 (on IBB and his Presidential ambition come 2011). Please, see the caption, "2011: IBB Considers Joining Presidential Race, Says Aide" AS REPORTED BY Imam Imam in Kaduna in THISDAY, March 01, 2010. I was commenting on an opinion expressed in that feature. I later decided I should post my comment (which you will also find in the said Thisday online edition) on the vanguard online community forum for discussion. So I was not particular about IBB. i was responding to a comment on IBB, hence my focus on IBB. AND I STAND SOLIDLY BY the VIEWS I HAVE EXPRESSED, call it whatever you like; twist it as you like. What I have said is very clear. No ambiguities at all. Thanks -- Sylvester Udemezue (08021365545, mrudems@yahoo.com)
Must you double post your responses each time you try to impress people on this board? Shows how computer illiterate you are. Having said that, who cares about your unpopular opinion about an evil man who had caused untold hardships to thousands of families in Nigeria? The crumbs you expect to get through IBB's campaign team by posting your email, phone number and your real name displayed foolishly had blinded your reasoning against rational thinking.

You appear apparently as a fool here on this board yet you dont even realise it. It is people like you who allow domestic terrorists like IBB to want to come back and cause more miseries in people's lives. Worse still that he does all these evils with the money massively stolen from the same poor people. Its time you shut the f... up mister you can see how much you disgust the public on this forum with this stupid topic.
Mr. tope Adeyinka, if you look at your last response, you would realize (maybe you didn`t see that) you have really gone mad with your irrational name-calling game.That shows how very childish you are in your thinking. Nothing you could say could offend me. I only get offended by things that make sense. I'm not offended by what you say. It's not what you say, it's the thought behind it that counts, and I know there has not been any iota of sense or thought behind all you have so far said. On my side, I have no time to insult or call names. I only make my point, and nothing more. So do not expect me to join you in thinking and reasoning as a child. "When I was a child I spoke as a child; I understood as a child; I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things." I Cor. xiii. 11. Do not forget, my dear friend, I STILL STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND MY POSITION: IBB HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO CONTEST; ONLY NIGERIAN VOTERS CAN DETERMINE HIS FATE. -- Sylvester Udemezue (08021365545, mrudems@yahoo.com)
Udemezue....I go laff ooooo. It seems Mr Tope Adeyinka's magic actually worked on you, because we dont see your usual double posts anymore...you surely listened to him even though you wont admit it. Anyway its been cool while the controversy lasted. Trying to convince you that you are badly off the mark with this your IBB propaganda is like trying to talk to a deaf man. Take the whole of your family to vote for him if you like. But guess what? Somehow, he wont even make it to 2011 elections in Jesus name. Someone will eventually stop his madness just like Obasanjo did in 2007.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service