100 sites that pay instant for writing in this x-mass

SOMETIMES you can just need money very urgent, I mean very urgent, I mean now and right now!

Impromptu things may come your way that you cannot wait till the end of the month. You just need the cash right now. And this article title of the week from Money Making Crew ‘Need Money Now? Write and get paid instantly’ is a straightforward article that solves your need to earn and get paid instantly by just writing a few minutes or hours and get paid the same day. And you don’t need a special writing skill to fulfill this task because you write on what you know as simple as that.

As it is said this is not getting rich program it just solves your immediate needs! The only way you can get paid in a large form is to invest more time and interest in it! For freelancers, you get this a great opportunity.

But if you think you still need money now but not writing articles you can check out this list on ‘Need Money Now? 6 Easy Ways To Make Money From Home ‘.

Though there are tons of site that paid for writing articles I will slim this articles only to reveal the aim and objective of this articles which is ‘Need Money Now? Write and get paid instantly’

And if you still feel like you need more ways to make money to settle immediate stuff why not check my ‘Top Best Paid Online Survey Websites [Legit Sites]’.

Let go straight to the top 100 list.

Note: I have the best 10 on top and that you can get paid the same day then followed by the rest you can also try out and trusted too

Money Making Crew - start making money online and offline
Home Make Money Online Need Money Now ? Write and get paid instantly (100 Sites)
Lady with husband
MAKE MONEY ONLINE
Need Money Now ? Write and get paid instantly (100 Sites)
By UsefulTunde - December 9, 2018 0

SOMETIMES you can just need money very urgent, I mean very urgent, I mean now and right now!

Impromptu things may come your way that you cannot wait till the end of the month. You just need the cash right now. And this article title of the week from Money Making Crew ‘Need Money Now? Write and get paid instantly’ is a straightforward article that solves your need to earn and get paid instantly by just writing a few minutes or hours and get paid the same day. And you don’t need a special writing skill to fulfill this task because you write on what you know as simple as that.

As it is said this is not getting rich program it just solves your immediate needs! The only way you can get paid in a large form is to invest more time and interest in it! For freelancers, you get this a great opportunity.

But if you think you still need money now but not writing articles you can check out this list on ‘Need Money Now? 6 Easy Ways To Make Money From Home ‘.

Though there are tons of site that paid for writing articles I will slim this articles only to reveal the aim and objective of this articles which is ‘Need Money Now? Write and get paid instantly’

And if you still feel like you need more ways to make money to settle immediate stuff why not check my ‘Top Best Paid Online Survey Websites [Legit Sites]’.

Let go straight to the top 100 list.

Note: I have the best 10 on top and that you can get paid the same day then followed by the rest you can also try out and trusted too.

Contents [hide]

1 Upwork
2 Fiverr
3 TutsPlus NetWork
4 Freelancer
5 Contently
6 Spyre Studios
7 OneSpace
8 Postloop
9 Guru
10 iFreelance
11 PeoplePerHour
12 WriterAccess
13 BloggingPro
14 FlexJobs
15 FreelanceWriting
16 MediaBistro
17 Compose.ly
18 LinkedIn ProFinder
19 Smashing Magazine
20 The Penny Hoarder
21 UX Booth
22 Loaded Landscapes
23 Metro Parent
24 Oyster
25 iWorkWell
26 LadyQ’s
27 TheDailyBeast
28 CollegeHumor
29 DailyBurn
30 HomeAdvisor
31 OKCupid
32 DotDash
33 Investopedia
34 Elite Personal Finance
35 eCommerceInsiders
36 DropZone
37 Cracked
38 CrazyLeaf Design
39 DollarStretcher
40 Constant-Content
41 BootsnAll
42 ChangeAgent
43 Back2College
44 American College of Healthcare Sciences
45 Writers Weekly
46 ProBlogger
47 LinkedIn Jobs
48 FreelanceWritingGigs
49 Indeed
50 WritersLabs
51 iWriter
52 Textbroker
53 Hubstaff Talent
54 Funds For Writers
55 Listverse
56 Cosmopolitan
57 Dollar Stretcher
58 Hub Pages
59 Babble
60 Write N*ked
61 Dame
62 Make A Living Writing
63 ThemeForest
64 Mirasee
65 Eureka Street
66 nnu.ng
67 Webdesignerdepot
68 Ladyqs
69 Pxleyes
70 Mac.Appstorm.Net
71 Youronline.Biz
72 Worldstart
73 Wow-Womenonwriting
74 BeAFreelanceBlogger
75 Loadedlandscapes.Com
76 Audio Tuts+
77 Developer Tutorials
78 PSD Tuts+
79 ACHS
80 Brazeen Careerist
81 eCommerce Insiders
82 Ceramics.org
83 A Fine Parent
84 InstantShift
85 PVM Garage
86 Noupe
87 A List A Part
88 TheTechLabs
89 SpyreStudios
90 MakeaLivingWriting
91 FundsForWriters
92 ElitePersonalFinance
93 TreeHouse
94 Viator Travel Blog
95 Net Tuts+
96 Photoshop Tutorials
97 The Change Agent
98 Vector Tuts+
99 College Humour
100 Strong Whispers
PEOPLE ALSO READ: How to buy bitcoins |100 Safest Easiest Fastest Ways/Sites
Upwork

Upwork is one of the biggest websites in the world for freelancers. No matter the place you are around the world you will have a job to do because the site does not make a segregation and its official language is English language. Al professionals or types of works available on upwork. And upwork serve as the intermediate between client and you. Though it works pretty cool you need to set up your profile, read the guidelines, read there a few stuff on how to make use of it so you can easily get everything pretty fast and smooth. Depend on you-you can get so much task per day.

1) UPWORK

Upwork charge 20% of the amount your client pay you as their own fee and you get paid through PayPal, Payoneer or wire transfer.

Visit Upwork >>

Fiverr

Fiverr is another site best for not only writers but for any other jobs. Though, the official price per track is 5 dollars has the name implies ‘Fiverr’ but you can charge more depends.

Fiver is a very nice and interesting company that you can try out right now to get your first earnings.

Just check it out, prepare your profile and read necessary info about them and you started getting paid.

Visit Fiverr >>

TutsPlus NetWork

TutsPlus Network is a very awesome platform. This is another write and gets paid instantly platform to earn when you need money now, In this platform skills like Webdesign and development, WordPress, Mobile, Photoshop, Business, Audio video among others are always needed that you can quickly render and earn your first cash almost instantly.

Payment is around 150 dollars to 200 dollars form general and tutorial articles respectively.

Visit Tutsplus >>

Freelancer

Read full 100 list here and links
100 sites that pay instant for writing

Views: 46

Reply to This

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service