07067382449, +2347067382449 Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Application for Admission for the 70th Regular Course Screening Test Date and Requirements

NDA Shortlisted Candidates for AFSB (70th Regular Course) – 2018/19 Have been Released, call 07067382449 to check.

Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Shortlists Candidates for AFSB 2018/2019 (70th Regular Course) has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board, (AFSB) from Saturday 8th July to 26th August, 2018 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.

Official Helpline: 07067382449

This is to inform the general public that the shortlisted names for admission into the 70th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna has been released. Admission into NDA is open to both Male and Female Nigerians.

Contact the school admin office line For registration guidelines before the closing date..

Our office hours: 8am – 4pm (Mondays to Saturday)

07067382449, +2347067382449

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Application for Admission for the 70th Regular Course

Screening Test Date and Requirements

qualify candidate only, for more info contact the Admin on 07067382449 for admission help into first batch admission list 2018 and to confirm the available program that is ongoing. Instructions and guideline for jamb candidate cal for information 

All NDA, students must score 180 and above in 2018/2019 Jamb CBT exam and must follow NDA, laid down rules and regulations to enable the candidate get admission into the University
NDA, helpline for the rule and regulations contact management via-

Upgrade my jamb result, upgrade my 2018 jamb score, is Jamb upgrade real, upgrade 2018 jamb score, upgrade my 2018 jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb upgrade 2018, jamb cbt upgrade, my jamb score, my jamb result, Jamb upgrade 2018, 2018 jamb result upgrade, were to upgrade my jamb result, is Jamb upgrade real, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to upgrade my jamb result, how to upgrade my jamb score, how can I upgrade my jamb result, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to add score to my jamb result, how to edit my jamb score, how to upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb cut upgrade, how to upgrade jamb cbt score to higher score, jamb upgrade, upgrade jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb cbt results, upgrade jamb cbt 2018, Upgrade my jamb result, upgrade my 2018 jamb score, is Jamb upgrade real, upgrade 2018 jamb score, upgrade my 2018 jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb upgrade 2018, jamb cbt upgrade, my jamb score, my jamb result, Jamb upgrade 2018, 2018 jamb result upgrade, were to upgrade my jamb result, is Jamb upgrade real, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to upgrade my jamb result, how to upgrade my jamb score, how can I upgrade my jamb result, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to add score to my jamb result, how to edit my jamb score, how to upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb cut upgrade, how to upgrade jamb cbt score to higher score, jamb upgrade, upgrade jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb cbt results, upgrade jamb cbt 2018,Upgrade my jamb result, upgrade my 2018 jamb score, is Jamb upgrade real, upgrade 2018 jamb score, upgrade my 2018 jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb upgrade 2018, jamb cbt upgrade, my jamb score, my jamb result, Jamb upgrade 2018, 2018 jamb result upgrade, were to upgrade my jamb result, is Jamb upgrade real, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to upgrade my jamb result, how to upgrade my jamb score, how can I upgrade my jamb result, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to add score to my jamb result, how to edit my jamb score, how to upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb cut upgrade, how to upgrade jamb cbt score to higher score, jamb upgrade, upgrade jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb cbt results, upgrade jamb cbt 2018,Upgrade my jamb result, upgrade my 2018 jamb score, is Jamb upgrade real, upgrade 2018 jamb score, upgrade my 2018 jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb upgrade 2018, jamb cbt upgrade, my jamb score, my jamb result, Jamb upgrade 2018, 2018 jamb result upgrade, were to upgrade my jamb result, is Jamb upgrade real, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to upgrade my jamb result, how to upgrade my jamb score, how can I upgrade my jamb result, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to add score to my jamb result, how to edit my jamb score, how to upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb cut upgrade, how to upgrade jamb cbt score to higher score, jamb upgrade, upgrade jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb cbt results, upgrade jamb cbt 2018,Upgrade my jamb result, upgrade my 2018 jamb score, is Jamb upgrade real, upgrade 2018 jamb score, upgrade my 2018 jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb upgrade 2018, jamb cbt upgrade, my jamb score, my jamb result, Jamb upgrade 2018, 2018 jamb result upgrade, were to upgrade my jamb result, is Jamb upgrade real, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to upgrade my jamb result, how to upgrade my jamb score, how can I upgrade my jamb result, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to add score to my jamb result, how to edit my jamb score, how to upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb cut upgrade, how to upgrade jamb cbt score to higher score, jamb upgrade, upgrade jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb cbt results, upgrade jamb cbt 2018, Upgrade my jamb result, upgrade my 2018 jamb score, is Jamb upgrade real, upgrade 2018 jamb score, upgrade my 2018 jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb upgrade 2018, jamb cbt upgrade, my jamb score, my jamb result, Jamb upgrade 2018, 2018 jamb result upgrade, were to upgrade my jamb result, is Jamb upgrade real, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to upgrade my jamb result, how to upgrade my jamb score, how can I upgrade my jamb result, how can I upgrade my jamb score, how to add score to my jamb result, how to edit my jamb score, how to upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb result, jamb cut upgrade, how to upgrade jamb cbt score to higher score, jamb upgrade, upgrade jamb result, upgrade jamb score, upgrade jamb cbt results, upgrade jamb cbt score.

Upgrade my jamb score 2018, Upgrade 2018 Jamb Score, how to upgrade my 2018 jamb score, i want to upgrade my jamb result 2018.

Upgrade jamb score 2018, Jamb cbt upgrade 2018, upgrade jamb result, Get 2018 Jamb result Upgrading, upgrade result Online, 2018 Jamb official Helpline, How To Upgrade 2018 Jamb Result Upgrading, Is Jamb Cbt Upgrade 2018 Real?

Contact Jamb Official: 07067382449

- Want To Upgrade Jamb Score  2018?

- Want To  Upgrade Jamb Result 2018?

- Did you Want To Upgrade your 2018 jamb Result?

- Is your 2018 jamb score too poor for admission?

- Did you need help to Upgrade your jamb Result ?

Before We Proceed, Read Below:

Is 2018 jamb cbt upgrade Real?...

please if you were searching to know if jamb upgrade is real, or want to upgrade your jamb score, you are at the right website...

Continue reading, as we have take time to explain everything in simple English for all Jambite..

Micheal Okosun……………………..232
James Alapo…………………………..205
Mariam Edokpa………………………200
Phillip Olajide…………………………250
Benson Momodu…………………….213
Joan Oriere……………………………199
Peter Ogudele……………………….240
Cythia Bello………………………….200
Juliet Oboh……………………………..210
Doridia Oboh……………………………215
Mary Alli………………………………..217
Precious Irabije……………………….209
Jimoh Usman…………………………….200
Eminence Musa……………………….. 190
Tunde Matthew………………………………206
Solomom Kadiri…………………………….217
Godtime Iriase…………………………….210
Blessing Akhabue…………………………..200
Tina Oamen…………………………………….220

Note: It will just take one day to Upgrade your Jamb cbt Score,serious people who want to upgrade should kindly call for help ……07067382449

Contact Jamb UTME Officials to upgrade your 2018 Jamb cbt score before the portal is closed.

KINDLY CALL -  07067382449

Views: 93

Reply to This

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service