All Discussions Tagged 'wordpress' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Best WordPress Podcasts in 2019!

Podcasts have come to be the most sought-after way to boost creativity and enhance improvement on any topic. When it comes to WordPress whi…

Started by The HTML Coder

0 Mar 29

7 Effective Ways To Fix Speed Up WordPress Issues

Loading speed of a Website plays an important role in its performance. A 2-second extra delay in page responsiveness reduces user satisfact…

Started by David

2 Mar 29
Reply by David

8 Reasons Why You Should Build Your Website On Wordpress (just like vanguardngr.com)

1: WordPress is no longer just for blogging.It is very comprehensive Content Management Suite used to power many different types of website…

Started by Dennis Isong

1 Mar 28
Reply by Naman Modi

All You Want To Know About The Gutenberg WordPress Editor

Gutenberg WordPress Editor is more than just an aesthetic upgrade. It changes the editing experience, especially for the creators who wante…

0 Mar 18

Keep Track of Your Conversations in One Place

However, this year WordPress comes up with a more upgraded version “how to add a conversation on WordPress” which is a tool in the Reader o…

Started by David

0 Mar 14

Add a Google Form in Your WordPress Website

If you are a WordPress user and want your WordPress dashboard to offer you an API for WordPress google forms, this article is for you. You…

Started by David

1 Mar 13
Reply by Naman Modi

How to get SSL Certificate For Wordpress Site

If you want to improve the speed and performance of your website, you can use a new protocol which is HTTP/2 which can provide almost 50-70…

Started by David

0 Mar 4

WordPress Development Best Practices | TheHTMLCoder.com

When I think of WordPress development best practices, I think of the hundreds of WordPress tutorials I’ve read and I realize there is a com…

1 Mar 1
Reply by sienawilliam

Way To Fix Server Error 500 in WordPress

Corrupted files, Low memory limit set, incompatible theme or plugin, etc. are amongst several errors that might lead to WordPress 500 Inter…

Started by David

0 Mar 1

Top 10 WordPress Analytical Plugins

A website owner can achieve a lot of things to grow their business with WordPress support and a web analytical tool.  One such plugin that…

Started by David

1 Feb 12
Reply by Naman Modi

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service