All Discussions Tagged 'website' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Subscribe to TSTV, Decoder Price, Channel List and Office

DSTV Nigeria is in for some serious competition, as a new Cable TV is set to launch on the 1st of October 2017. They are TSTV Africa offer…

Started by Ebuka Nwad***

0 Sep 20

Things to Know Before Setting up Sms Shortcode in Nigeria

Hi, thanks for stopping by, do you own a business that require setting up sms shortcode, or interested in reaching contestant through sms s…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 Sep 4

SMS SHORTCODE PROVIDER WITH FAST PAYOUT AT REVENUE STAGE

Did you know you can easily reach your revenue target with SMS ShortCode just like BBNAIJA, due to increase growth of mobile phone users in…

0 Sep 3

Complete Binary Trading Scripts On the Cheap!

Binary Trading Scripts On the Cheap! Get the Latest Script for Binary broker, Logistics and Delivery, Loan Script, Hotel booking and reserv…

0 Sep 2

Logistic And Delivery Website Setup With Active Tracking Code

Did you know that you can be a proud owner of Logistic and Delivery Website, or setup the website for thousands of people here in Nigeria,…

0 Aug 10

Leading Mobile Messaging Solution for Nigeria Businesses

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 15

Mobile Massaging Solution

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 14

Benefit of Telecom Bussines In Nigeria

Do you know that mobile messaging can transform the way organisations communicate with members, customers and suppliers, zetosms.com provid…

0 Jun 14

Most Voting Programs Reach Their Revenue Target With SMS Short Codes. (E.g BBNAIJA)

Reach Your Revenue Target With SMS Short Codes. (E.g BBNAIJA) The Increase growth of mobile phone owners in Nigeria has noted to be very h…

0 May 1

Why does your business need a website?

Why do you need a website? Creating a website is like opening a door and inviting potential customers into your business. Why does your bus…

0 May 1

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service