All Discussions Tagged 'undergraduate' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anxiety Or Gad; Which Do Students Suffer The Most?

Anxiety is a normal emotional reaction to stress, which is a biological response to a threat. Anxiety helps us get out of harm’s way and pr…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 on Sunday

Technological Or Face-To-Face Communication: Research Project Supervision

Presenting your undergraduate research project for vetting is usually a signal to the completion of your research project writing; however…

0 on Thursday

Lecture And Demonstration Method Of Teaching: What Is The Difference?

In the field of teaching-learning, it is necessary for teachers to be familiar with and knowhow of using great many materials techniques, i…

0 Apr 10

5 key things to know before writing an undergraduate project

Writing Undergraduate projects is not as casual as some other forms of calligraphy; you must be knowledgeable and infact educated on certai…

Started by kachi grace

2 Apr 9
Reply by Alize

Parents’ Financial Status And Students Performance In Research Projects

Financial status is the mix of monetary and sociological proportions of an individual work insight and the financial and social situation o…

0 Apr 3

Mind Wandering Among Undergraduates; How To Avoid It

It is unreasonable to expect students to continuously pay attention while listening to a lecture, reading a textbook, or studying for a tes…

0 Mar 29

Sections in final year projects you should never compromise

If you ever want to get a final year project procedure right  as undergraduates, you should follow up religiously. And Just to let you kno…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 29

Do All Research Projects Require Hypothesis? Lets Find Out

Determining whether or not undergraduate project topics or topic requires research hypothesis is very important for effective and efficient…

0 Mar 25

Tips On How To Manage A Diabetic Patient

Diabetes mellitus commonly known as diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes high blood sugar. It refers to a group of diseases that aff…

0 Mar 21

How I Started Learning Things Faster Than Usual In My Final Year

As a year one student one of the challenges I faced was learning things faster. There are a whole lot of things that can limit your level o…

0 Mar 17

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service