All Discussions Tagged 'undergraduate' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 key things to know before writing an undergraduate project

Writing Undergraduate projects is not as casual as some other forms of calligraphy; you must be knowledgeable and infact educated on certai…

Started by kachi grace

1 on Tuesday
Reply by DHolmes

Understanding research design and its relevance to your undergraduate project topic

Just for your information, undergraduate project is a deliberate, planned and detailed study which seeks to find solution to a specific pro…

Started by kachi grace

0 Aug 12

What role does an abstract play in undergraduates’ final year project structure?

To be guided properly while tracing a map, the map reader must trust the map keys, for an organization or business report, there should be…

Started by kachi grace

0 Aug 6

3 habits of never-do-well undergraduates you don’t want to have.

I just read a piece written by Bob Priest-Heck where he bluntly opined that “you don’t know what you don’t know unless you listen to divers…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 12

Three things I’ve learned advising final year project students

For some years now, I’ve found myself giving advice to undergraduates concerning their final year projects; I have no regrets at all doing…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 9

What are common issues surrounding undergraduate studentship

It has never been easy to say that all is entirely well as a student; even when some can gladly say that, some others can’t just say so ‘ca…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 8

Are there websites that can make the career of computer science undergraduates easier?

Ofcourse there are!! The world in the internet is so large to accommodate a whole lot of career curves plus making the career cycle of comp…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 26

How tech has redefined undergraduate project research

There has never been a good time for undergraduate project research than this era of modern technology as it has influenced how students ar…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 20

Where to hire a writer for undergraduate projects

It is never a bad idea to turn to freelance writers for help when you need them to do your resume, advertisement brief, your business plan,…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 10

Basic criteria for choosing an undergraduate project topic

One of the necessary phase of tertiary education is coming to a point of presenting a  final year research work which could be project base…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 8

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service