All Discussions Tagged 'to' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

((how to get powers of prayers for pastors))) +27784115746 in UK London south Africa Botswana Namibia Zimbabwe Zambia God created

((how to get powers of prayers for pastors)))  +27784115746 in UK London south Africa Botswana Namibia  Zimbabwe Zambia  God created you. N…

Started by abuba sheikh

0 on Wednesday

How to perform Money and Abundance Prayers +27784115746 in south Africa Uk America UAE EU

How to perform Money and Abundance Prayers +27784115746 in south Africa Uk America UAE EU Prayers said from pure heart are the best way to…

Started by abuba sheikh

0 on Wednesday

NOORANI MAGIC RING | how to join illuminate today +27784115746 in SOUTH AFRICA VEREENIGING SASOLBURG SEBOKENG MAYTON vanderbijlpark- alberton ,ZEGOVINA,AUSTRALIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL, BRUNEI, BULG

NOORANI MAGIC RING | how to join illuminate today +27784115746  in  SOUTH AFRICA   VEREENIGING SASOLBURG SEBOKENG  MAYTON   vanderbijlpark-…

Started by abuba sheikh

0 on Wednesday

Leading Mobile Messaging Solution for Nigeria Businesses

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 Jun 15

Nigerian Agro Products & It's Demands in Foreign Market.

Do you know that Bitter Kola otherwise known as Garcinia Kola is a highly sought after product in the international market, in countries li…

0 Jun 15

Mobile Massaging Solution

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 14

Benefit of Telecom Bussines In Nigeria

Do you know that mobile messaging can transform the way organisations communicate with members, customers and suppliers, zetosms.com provid…

0 Jun 14

How Bitter Kola Can Prevent from Malaria Medicine

Kola is usually in two varieties namely bitter kola and kola nuts. Though the focus of this manual is on bitter kola, It is important to no…

0 May 3

How to Launch a Successful Business in 6 Steps

If you’re starting a brand new business, it can be tough to find the right starting point. But if you’re reading this post, you’ve taken th…

0 May 3

Most Voting Programs Reach Their Revenue Target With SMS Short Codes. (E.g BBNAIJA)

Reach Your Revenue Target With SMS Short Codes. (E.g BBNAIJA) The Increase growth of mobile phone owners in Nigeria has noted to be very h…

0 May 1

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service