All Discussions Tagged 'study' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How I Started Learning Things Faster Than Usual In My Final Year

As a year one student one of the challenges I faced was learning things faster. There are a whole lot of things that can limit your level o…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Mar 17

Why You Get Tired When Studying And After Examination

The key to becoming an effective student is learning how to study smarter, not harder. This becomes more and truer as you advance in your e…

0 Mar 6

Simple Things To Look Out For When Choosing A Case Study For Undergraduate Project

The undergraduate projects are among the first major piece of independent research that a student will undertake. We are today in knowledge…

0 Jan 11

Why There Is Variation In Study Time Among Undergraduate Students

When there is variation in something it means difference or conditions that could be the reason for something. Therefore variation in study…

0 Dec 23, 2020

Study Time And Reading Comprehension Among Final Year Students

Reading is the capacity to understand words contained in a printed or non- printed material and make use of the information for self-improv…

0 Nov 26, 2020

Stay connected with your study group using these recent networking hacks

There are many ways you can still connect with your study group without ever feeling left-out. In this article, I’m going to put you throug…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 10, 2020

How to practice case study interview skills

If you adopted case study as your data gathering technique while presenting a proposal for your undergraduate project topic, you may need t…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 22, 2019

How much value is placed on book clubs nowadays?

The fundamental reason for book club is to enhance study habits among students of the same age bracket, same intellectual discipline and pr…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 25, 2019

If you are studying for examinations, five basic exam tips would help.

All things being equal, examination period should give students another opportunity to revise what they should have read since the beginni…

Started by kachi grace

0 May 22, 2019

4 Reasons your Final Year Project must consider a Case study

You can’t possibly study everything at once in a single research, it is beyond your reach; not just final year students, anyone else. The p…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 8, 2019

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service