All Discussions Tagged 'students' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There is a conspiracy by abroad educationist to defeat Nigerian education efforts

Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil says C.S Lewis. It has become rather too obvious…

Started by kachi grace

0 on Wednesday

Exams malpractice makes teachers more vulnerable than students these days.

It is not an exertion of opinion that examination malpractices makes more teachers than students vulnerable to sanction these days; it’s a…

Started by kachi grace

0 on Tuesday

Career odds that favour undergraduates the most.

Looks so much like undergraduates are the most endangered in the cycle of unemployment both at the major and minor economic sectors. But s…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 9

Why the pandemic should inspire your new undergraduate project topic or what do you think?

The pandemic has hit for so long that it has now influenced how we live our daily lives. To some extent, we are beginning to embrace the p…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 8

How undergraduates can manage a full-time study with a part-time job

Undergraduates sometimes find themselves doing a side job while studying at school; well that’s a really great idea, I must commend. But I’…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 30

Undergraduates: 3 ways to master savings at school or now, at home

Studentship has many shades to it; there are good, really cool days and there are tough and rainy days too. However, it’s really not in you…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 28

Student’s corner: 3 positive working plans to help while the pandemic crisis lasts

I understand that students feel lost now; lost in thought about the untold post covid-19 academic schedule. Perhaps no one ever thought tha…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 23

What is business administration about? What qualifies you for a course in business administration?

What is business administration? Business administration as an academic discipline prepares students at all levels for all aspects of overs…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 15

E-devices and application undergraduates could leverage while in Isolation

While the embargo on movements still holds sway, easy, jovial and stress-free study time won’t hurt, I suppose. Ever since Covid-19 struck,…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 1

Interested about upgrading your jamb scores? Note these exam guides

Soon, candidates who have enrolled for the 2019/2020 Joint administration and matriculation board examination, (JAMB), will face the examin…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 11

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service