All Discussions Tagged 'students' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why undergraduates easily get bored with their projects before anyone else

It’s very easy to not complete what took you so long to start; interestingly that this is a sort of habit is relatable to undergraduates pa…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 30

It’s very easy to not complete what took you so long to start; interestingly that this is a sort of habit is relatable to undergraduates pa…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 30

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 30

How well do students perform under the supervision of their teachers?

When parents send their children to school, it shouldn’t seem like they don’t know how to do the teaching better; I suppose someone thought…

Started by kachi grace

0 Aug 16

3 habits of never-do-well undergraduates you don’t want to have.

I just read a piece written by Bob Priest-Heck where he bluntly opined that “you don’t know what you don’t know unless you listen to divers…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 12

Three things I’ve learned advising final year project students

For some years now, I’ve found myself giving advice to undergraduates concerning their final year projects; I have no regrets at all doing…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 9

What are common issues surrounding undergraduate studentship

It has never been easy to say that all is entirely well as a student; even when some can gladly say that, some others can’t just say so ‘ca…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 8

Are there websites that can make the career of computer science undergraduates easier?

Ofcourse there are!! The world in the internet is so large to accommodate a whole lot of career curves plus making the career cycle of comp…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 26

How much value is placed on book clubs nowadays?

The fundamental reason for book club is to enhance study habits among students of the same age bracket, same intellectual discipline and pr…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 25

What you can do as a computer science student to better your life

Someone asked me a question a day ago via an online platform; he said, “what can I do as a computer science student to better my life?”. I…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 21

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service