All Discussions Tagged 'science' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What sort of computer science project topics can you make out of the recent IT trends?

As it should, your final year project as an undergraduate should mirror your area of specialization and your level of skill and knowledge i…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 1

DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED WAREHOUSE INFORMATION SYSTEM CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Warehouse is where goods and commodities are kept for further clearan

CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1     BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Warehouse is where goods and commodities are kept for further clearance.  Narro…

Started by Etido James

0 Sep 14

How do Journalists use science?

Journalism and Science are two different disciplines; infact, journalism is an art while science is science but you see, they share an agen…

Started by kachi grace

0 Aug 5

Can I write a computer science project without design and implementation?

Most of computer science project topics are planned to have a design they ought to implement at the end of the research exercise; this simp…

Started by kachi grace

0 Aug 2

3 facts about getting a degree in library science

We go to library to read and make research, that’s the fundamental need a typical library serves; but a library has a bigger album at the b…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 4

Are there websites that can make the career of computer science undergraduates easier?

Ofcourse there are!! The world in the internet is so large to accommodate a whole lot of career curves plus making the career cycle of comp…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 26

What you can do as a computer science student to better your life

Someone asked me a question a day ago via an online platform; he said, “what can I do as a computer science student to better my life?”. I…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 21

Why do some computer science students request final year project topic from external sources?

No matter how poorly you may look at it, it’s never a bad idea to seek help when you need it. When it comes to academic pursuit, two heads…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 11

Current 2019 trends in computer science project topics for final year students

Computer science revolves around the cycles of technology and science; as new trends emerge, the learning curve and project plans in this f…

Started by kachi grace

0 May 2

Project Topics Tree, Final Year Project Material Tree | Projectng

Get new Project topics or Search for related Projects using our search box for ND, HND, Bsc, Msc, PGD, Phd. List of Project topics in pdf a…

Started by Project Topics

0 Mar 21

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service