All Discussions Tagged 'science' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STEM Degrees are the most sought after in the world; see if you have one.

STEM degrees are the most sought after in the entire field of Education lately. The recent developments in digital and technological calls…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 11

science for kids

science for kidsResearch has proven that kids prefer learning from tablets and cartoon animation. Before ECDHUB you would be handing over y…

Started by Bella Bellka

0 Apr 10

3 known factors that influences the choice of computer science project topics

It goes without saying that computer science is meant to be an engaging discipline; if you end up not going to school at all and still have…

Started by kachi grace

0 Nov 22, 2019

How to avoid plagiarism in political science undergraduate project research

You can actually avoid plagiarism in research if you want to; though it has become the order of the day in recent research where undergradu…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 24, 2019

What sort of computer science project topics can you make out of the recent IT trends?

As it should, your final year project as an undergraduate should mirror your area of specialization and your level of skill and knowledge i…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 1, 2019

How do Journalists use science?

Journalism and Science are two different disciplines; infact, journalism is an art while science is science but you see, they share an agen…

Started by kachi grace

0 Aug 5, 2019

Can I write a computer science project without design and implementation?

Most of computer science project topics are planned to have a design they ought to implement at the end of the research exercise; this simp…

Started by kachi grace

0 Aug 2, 2019

3 facts about getting a degree in library science

We go to library to read and make research, that’s the fundamental need a typical library serves; but a library has a bigger album at the b…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 4, 2019

Are there websites that can make the career of computer science undergraduates easier?

Ofcourse there are!! The world in the internet is so large to accommodate a whole lot of career curves plus making the career cycle of comp…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 26, 2019

What you can do as a computer science student to better your life

Someone asked me a question a day ago via an online platform; he said, “what can I do as a computer science student to better my life?”. I…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 21, 2019

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service