All Discussions Tagged 'project' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do education projects help students learn?

Personal driven learning Problem solving skills Critical thinking Time management Project management skills Ability to work…

Started by kachi grace

0 on Sunday

How do you write proposals for undergraduate project topics?

It is very easy to twist the understanding of undergraduate projects proposals to mean business project proposal. Reason could be that they…

Started by kachi grace

0 on Friday

Are final year research projects compulsory for all undergraduates?

The question of whether or not project research is compulsory for undergraduates is same as asking if food is compulsory to be eaten becaus…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 23

Mistakes to avoid when writing undergraduate projects chapter 4

Table reading Negligence to the significance of findings Bad energy towards relating objectives and research questions Avoid expl…

Started by kachi grace

2 Jan 20
Reply by dhruv

Writing my final year research wasn’t tough; I decided to share how

Writing my final year research project wasn’t as tough as I initially anticipated. After the period I presented several three different re…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 17

Reliable places to get books and undergraduate project materials when you really need them

The search for knowledge is fast budding, so does the need for a reliable knowledge source. Already, hardcopy books apparently mean only a…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 13

Free final year project topics ideas; special edition for ‘A’ class undergraduates

The world has felt and experienced noteworthy changes on things we could consider ‘regular’ by seeing them transform all of a sudden and al…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 7

Weekend jobs and engagements to boost income of undergraduate projects students

The greater percentage of Africa’s work-force yields to the 8-9, 9-5 work time table which as acceptable, has formed a reliable source of l…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 6

Download Research Project Topics and Materials Here | Also Hire a Writer

Download Research Projects/Thesis under your department here at http://projectmaterial.net/p/project-topics.html You can also hire us to w…

Started by ProjectReserve.com

0 Jan 6

Free Research Project Downloads Here | Plus Research Thesis Writing

Download Research Projects/Thesis under your department here at http://projectreserve.com/p/project-topics.html You can also hire us to wr…

Started by ProjectReserve.com

0 Jan 6

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service