All Discussions Tagged 'nigeria' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHERE ARE THE POTENTIAL WOMEN LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY?

WHERE ARE THE POTENTIAL WOMEN LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY? This is a publication written by Saminu Abass popularly known as Mr Possible, the c…

Started by Saminu Abass Ola

3 15 hours ago
Reply by samrah

I WANT JOIN OCCULT for money and power

Do not die in poverty ,you have a very big opportunity if you are among the lucky people seeing this post. it time to change your life f…

Started by chris

0 Jul 8

say no to poverty whatch videos of occult that gives money to members

Do not die in poverty ,you have a very big opportunity if you are among the lucky people seeing this post. it time to change your life f…

Started by chris

0 Jul 8

10 Steps On How To Pass Post Ume CBT Text In Any Nigeria University

10 Steps On How To Pass Post Ume CBT Text In Any Nigeria University What will i do in other to pass my post Ume text? i know so many stude…

Started by Daniel Austine

0 Jun 27

Best site to download All English Gospel Songs, Africa’s Gospel Song

Best site to download All English Gospel Songs, Africa’s Gospel Song Best site to download All English Gospel Songs, Africa’s Gospel Song…

Started by Daniel Austine

0 Jun 22

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GREATEST MONEY RITUALS BROTHERHOOD SECRET OCCULT SOCIETY GROUP MEMBERS TO MAKE MONEY AND BE RICH, POWERS, RICHES,SUCCESS AND FAME WITH NO HUMAN BLOOD SACRIFICE IN AFRICA

I WANT TO JOIN THE GREATEST MONEY RITUALS BROTHERHOOD SECRET OCCULT SOCIETY GROUP MEMBERS TO GAIN WEALTH, POWERS, RICHES, PROTECTION, SUCC…

Started by HARAGON STEVEN

0 Jun 20

I WANT TO JOIN THE BILLIONAIRES OCCULT TO BE RICH, WEALTHY AND FOR MONEY RICHES, JOIN THE MONEY RITUAL SECRET OCCULT FOR POWER AND PROTECTION CALL +2348085100629

HAVE YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND TO JOIN AN OCCULT SOCIETY FOR RICHES, MONEY RITUALS AND POWER? JOIN THE GREAT HARAGON BROTHERHOOD POWER,MONEY R…

0 Jun 20

I WANT TO JOIN THE BEST OCCULT MONEY RITUAL SOCIETY IN THE WORLD TO MAKE EASY MONEY WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICE, JOIN THIS AFRICAN OCCULT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS CALL +2348085100629 NOW

HOW CAN I JOIN THE OCCULT MONEY RITUAL SOCIETY TO MAKE MONEY, CALL +2348085100629 JOIN THE GREATEST SECRET OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH,WEAL…

0 Jun 20

University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session

This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Sessi…

Started by James Brown

1 May 11
Reply by AprokoGirl

MTN Pulse Nigeria

The Telecommunication giant, MTN has a special tariff plan known as MTN Pulse. According to MTN official website, mtnonline.com, with MTN P…

Started by micibama

0 May 6

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service