All Discussions Tagged 'nigeria' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Impact Of Pure Water Production On The Economic Development Of Nigeria

Water has been identified to be very important to human existence because it is very necessary for survival.A reliable supply of clean whol…

Started by Uzor Onyes

0 Sep 7

How to Apply Proper Use of Mobile Devices in Church

Nowadays, many churches who acknowledge technology during service face anti-tech side-eyes. Unquestionably, there are some many churches wh…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 Sep 6

7 Important Questions To Ask Before Setting Up Sms Shortcode

Hi, thanks for stopping by, do you own a business that require setting up sms shortcode, or interested in reaching contestant through sms s…

0 Sep 4

Things to Know Before Setting up Sms Shortcode in Nigeria

Hi, thanks for stopping by, do you own a business that require setting up sms shortcode, or interested in reaching contestant through sms s…

0 Sep 4

Job that's Creating new Millionaires in Nigeria now

Its MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS SETUP What is Mobile Marketing Business Setup? Its a special business model which is often referred to as Sub…

1 Sep 4
Reply by Uzor Onyes

SMS SHORTCODE PROVIDER WITH FAST PAYOUT AT REVENUE STAGE

Did you know you can easily reach your revenue target with SMS ShortCode just like BBNAIJA, due to increase growth of mobile phone users in…

0 Sep 3

Supermart.ng Food Plating Competition

Are you a creative foodie? Well, from the 5th to the 31st of July, you can share your creativity with us during our first ever Food Platin…

Started by Spazwik

0 Jun 21

Leading Mobile Messaging Solution for Nigeria Businesses

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 15

Mobile Massaging Solution

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 14

Benefit of Telecom Bussines In Nigeria

Do you know that mobile messaging can transform the way organisations communicate with members, customers and suppliers, zetosms.com provid…

0 Jun 14

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service