All Discussions Tagged 'life' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three things I’ve learned advising final year project students

For some years now, I’ve found myself giving advice to undergraduates concerning their final year projects; I have no regrets at all doing…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 9

How life looks like from inside the campus

You can’t possibly go through life in campus without being caught; caught by naivety, mixed with good and bad experiences plus the burden t…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 23

How life looks like from inside the campus

You can’t possibly go through life in campus without being caught; caught by naivety, mixed with good and bad experiences plus the burden t…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 23

Finding A Life Coach While Traveling Alone

I recently went to find a life coach to help me through my depression and she suggested that I try traveling alone as a way to discover who…

Started by Nala

0 Oct 8, 2018

Why Crowdfunding Campaigns Are Beneficial

When you are an unknown artist, no one will pay much money or attention to your art. But in order to get better, to hone your skills and de…

Started by Nala

0 Oct 8, 2018

How A Life Coach Can Help Your Family

So if family feuds are hard on the ones holding the grudges, how is it on those against whom the grudges are felt?  And frankly, sometimes…

Started by Nala

0 Oct 5, 2018

How can i become a member of ogboni society/fraternity in Nigeria 09034826252 WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING! 09034826252 If you do not want to join the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity do not read this message

How can i become a member of ogboni society/fraternity in Nigeria 09034826252 WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING! 09034826252 If you do not want to…

Started by Ayodele Gibbson

0 Jun 7, 2018

I WANT JOIN OCCULT FOR A BETTER LIFE, CREATE WEALTH WITH YOUR HIDDEN POWERS AND BECOME RICH FOREVER! CALL+2348181401463

jOIN THE BEST OCCULT AND BE RICH TODAY WE ARE THE GREAT SOCIETY WHO LOVE TO OPEN THE DOOR OF WEALTH FOR DOES WHO ARE DESTINY TO BE RICH Are…

Started by peter anthony

0 May 18, 2018

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pains, and never know there is a life beyond that, but right now

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pai…

Started by Dr paul

0 Mar 11, 2018

Do you want to be a great man and also be rich and famous in your life and have power to be protected in your business and your family, 2day is your opportunity to have all in life call +2349068405442

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pai…

Started by Dr paul

0 Mar 11, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service