All Discussions Tagged 'lagos' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IJMB ADMISSION TO 200L IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITY

Admission opportunity is here again. This is to inform the general public that NCAS-National Centre for Advanced Studies has started sales…

Started by IJMB NIGERIA

0 Mar 20, 2018

E-commerce: Nigerian Online Phone Stores Review (Part 1)

Gone are the days Nigerians had to physically go to the market to buy phones and other electronics. Several reports have shown Nigeria to…

Started by Bolaji Dawodu

0 Feb 5, 2018

TSTV Africa: Plans, Channels and Decoder Prices

Sup guys i just heard about this new Pay TV provider that is set to give DSTV some serious competition in the market. They are TSTV. TSTV i…

Started by Msta Buka

2 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Odama victor

6 Proven A'level programmes that get you to 200level into your preferred university without JAMB!

Are you tired of writing UTME several times, Are you considering securing university admission without JAMB? If you answered yes to the que…

Started by olaegbe joe

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

New And Used Portakabin For Sale Lagos Nigeria

I currently have two units of used portakabin for sale in Lagos Nigeria.   If you're interested in buying used portakabin, simply contact m…

Started by samson itoje

3 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Houses For Sale In Omole Phase 1 Lagos And Akute Ogun State

I have 2 units of 4 bedroom semi detached duplex for sale at Omole phase 1 Lagos Nigeria Price per unit: 60 million Naira Title: C of O…

Started by samson itoje

0 Mar 14, 2012

Lagos House passes Tenancy Bill

Lagos passes tenancy bill

Started by Julius Ikpekaogu

14 May 27, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Starcomms PLC is currently recruiting Nationwide March 2011

Starcomms is Nigeria’s No 1 largest CDMA 3G Mobile Network. At Starcomms, we believe communication is part of the essential needs of our pe…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Mar 13, 2011

We need Secretary at our Lagos Office

We need Secretary at our Lagos OfficeThe applicant must be in good standing and must be comfortable with public speaking, Traveling to othe…

Started by Luba

0 Mar 8, 2011

Governors that should be re- elected 2011 part 1

Nigerians should seriously consider re-electing the following Governors on grounds of their current development strides in their States. B…

Started by Francis Nmeribe

0 Feb 13, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service