All Discussions Tagged 'job' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you really have to wait after NYSC before job seeking?

NO, waiting to start seeking for job after NYSC would be one of the biggest mistakes you would have made in the course of your career espec…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 30

LOAN FOR ALL- WORLDWIDE

Do you need a Loan but do not have the bank requirements ? do not cry any longer , we are here to help you . We give loan worldwide . Email…

Started by STANDARD GROUP TRUST FUND

8 Jul 17
Reply by Halickilanto

What’s the sweet side job of a library attendant?

The job description of a library attendant is not something to be happy about; who doesn’t know how mean books can be in the library; how t…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 15

What do data analysts like about their job?

Data analysts are nut crackers; they solve a puzzle and show you how. And that’s the sweet side of their job. As a matter of fact they like…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 17

Islamic lost love spells caster +27731356845 Mama Jafali in France Paris Lyon Nantes

God/Allah gifted lost Lover Spells Caster to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and respect than bef…

Started by Mamajafali

0 Aug 9, 2018

EMPLOYMENT FOR STUDENT. WHO NEED JOB, MY NAME IS DR, HENRY ADEBAYO.I AM HERE TO SUPPORT NIGERIA STUDENT WHO HAVE NO OPPORTUNE TO SHELL THERE IDEAS IN SHELL COMPANY, JULIUS BEDGER, SHOPPE RIGHT. WE N

EMPLOYMENT FOR STUDENT. WHO NEED JOB, MY NAME IS DR, HENRY ADEBAYO.I AM HERE TO SUPPORT NIGERIA STUDENT WHO HAVE NO OPPORTUNE TO SHELL THER…

Started by stevenlarry

0 Apr 18, 2018

Islamic lost love spells caster +27731356845 Mama Jafali in France Paris Lyon Nantes

God/Allah gifted lost Lover Spells Caster to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and respect than bef…

Started by Mamajafali

0 Apr 16, 2018

http://www.mamajafali.com/marriage-spells-france/

PROF MAMA JAFALI +27731356845, http://www.mamajafali.com. I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by b…

Started by Mamajafali

0 Apr 16, 2018

Money spells / lotto spells / Gambling spells call Mama Jafali +27731356845 in France Lyon

Lottery spells, money spells +27731356845/watsup PROF MAMA JAFALI. Win lottery, luck for lotto spells, money spells. Winning the lottery co…

Started by Mamajafali

0 Apr 16, 2018

The job, which can never be ignore in our society

paints can never be ignore in any society Get %100 practical e-manual on how to manufacture paints that you can start with little capital…

Started by Felix

0 Jan 14, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service