All Discussions Tagged 'job' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Islamic lost love spells caster +27731356845 Mama Jafali in France Paris Lyon Nantes

God/Allah gifted lost Lover Spells Caster to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and respect than bef…

Started by Mamajafali

0 Aug 9, 2018

EMPLOYMENT FOR STUDENT. WHO NEED JOB, MY NAME IS DR, HENRY ADEBAYO.I AM HERE TO SUPPORT NIGERIA STUDENT WHO HAVE NO OPPORTUNE TO SHELL THERE IDEAS IN SHELL COMPANY, JULIUS BEDGER, SHOPPE RIGHT. WE N

EMPLOYMENT FOR STUDENT. WHO NEED JOB, MY NAME IS DR, HENRY ADEBAYO.I AM HERE TO SUPPORT NIGERIA STUDENT WHO HAVE NO OPPORTUNE TO SHELL THER…

Started by stevenlarry

0 Apr 18, 2018

Islamic lost love spells caster +27731356845 Mama Jafali in France Paris Lyon Nantes

God/Allah gifted lost Lover Spells Caster to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and respect than bef…

Started by Mamajafali

0 Apr 16, 2018

http://www.mamajafali.com/marriage-spells-france/

PROF MAMA JAFALI +27731356845, http://www.mamajafali.com. I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by b…

Started by Mamajafali

0 Apr 16, 2018

Money spells / lotto spells / Gambling spells call Mama Jafali +27731356845 in France Lyon

Lottery spells, money spells +27731356845/watsup PROF MAMA JAFALI. Win lottery, luck for lotto spells, money spells. Winning the lottery co…

Started by Mamajafali

0 Apr 16, 2018

The job, which can never be ignore in our society

paints can never be ignore in any society Get %100 practical e-manual on how to manufacture paints that you can start with little capital…

Started by Felix

0 Jan 14, 2018

Job that's Creating new Millionaires in Nigeria now

Its MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS SETUP What is Mobile Marketing Business Setup? Its a special business model which is often referred to as Sub…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

1 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Uzor Onyes

Leading Mobile Messaging Solution for Nigeria Businesses

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 15, 2017

Mobile Massaging Solution

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 14, 2017

Benefit of Telecom Bussines In Nigeria

Do you know that mobile messaging can transform the way organisations communicate with members, customers and suppliers, zetosms.com provid…

0 Jun 14, 2017

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service