All Discussions Tagged 'it' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RSUST: 30th Convocation Ceremony Date Announced (This is what it looks like)

The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) management wishes to invite the General Public, Parents, Guardians to the 30t…

Started by Daniel Chidera

0 on Monday

LASPOTECH: 2018/2019 HND Full Time Admission Is Out (This is what it looks like)

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-Time 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes of L…

0 on Monday

LASPOTECH: 2018/2019 Part-time Admission (HND/ND) Is Out (This is what it looks like)

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission (LASPOTECH) into any of the under- listed programmes in the Schoo…

0 on Monday

How can i become a member of ogboni society/fraternity in Nigeria 09034826252 WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING! 09034826252 If you do not want to join the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity do not read this message

How can i become a member of ogboni society/fraternity in Nigeria 09034826252 WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING! 09034826252 If you do not want to…

Started by Ayodele Gibbson

0 Jun 7

How To Start Up a Barbing Salon See Plan On PDF|Feasibility Study

How To Start Up a Barbing Salon See Plan On PDF|Feasibility Study Barbing salon or barbing shop is one business i love so much any busines…

Started by Daniel Austine

0 Jun 5

WAEC-DIRECT 2018/2019 UPGRADE Waec Result | Upgrading WASSCE Result Online

Waec Result upgrading,How To upgrade Waec GCE wassce Result upgrading of score May/June Office WAECDIRECT Website,Where To Get 2017/2018/20…

Started by ResultUpgradeOfficer

0 May 23

I WANT JOIN OCCULT FOR A BETTER LIFE, CREATE WEALTH WITH YOUR HIDDEN POWERS AND BECOME RICH FOREVER! CALL+2348181401463

jOIN THE BEST OCCULT AND BE RICH TODAY WE ARE THE GREAT SOCIETY WHO LOVE TO OPEN THE DOOR OF WEALTH FOR DOES WHO ARE DESTINY TO BE RICH Are…

Started by peter anthony

0 May 18

2018 JAMB CBT ANSWER & QUESTION (ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME)

2018 JAMB RUNZ – DAY ONE March 09/03/2018 Candidates ANSWERS 2018 JAMB RUNZ – March 09/03/2018 Candidates ANSWERS We are ever ready fo…

Started by Ebony

0 Mar 6

MAGIC RINGS - HEALING RINGS - PROTECTION RINGS - LOVE RINGS - MONEY RINGS, +27795742484

Zulaika-Noorani Magic rings/Magic wallet/Pot Available Hello and Welcome to our Magical Rings page.  We have to offer you, many magical rin…

Started by Dr Buru Shama

0 Jan 20

Wait! Before you Login or Register on Swampool.com, Read this Review

Swampool is a new online donation exchange community that claims to offer 100% profit in 14days or less. This new peer to peer platform use…

Started by Msta Buka

0 Mar 8, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service