All Discussions Tagged 'group' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group presentation guide for undergraduate students

Presenting a project by a collective effort sounds easy to achieve than doing a solo presentation; I mean for undergraduates, it keeps the…

Started by kachi grace

0 Dec 17, 2019

A noble discovery: blood types for determining the diet appropriate for you.

Has the need to identify your blood type stemmed from a call requesting you donate some blood? Or worse still, was your blood type determin…

Started by kachi grace

0 May 3, 2019

A noble discovery: blood types for determining the diet appropriate for you.

Has the need to identify your blood type stemmed from a call requesting you donate some blood? Or worse still, was your blood type determin…

Started by kachi grace

0 May 3, 2019

JOIN THE GREAT LIONS-HEART BROTHERHOOD FOR MONEY RITUAL CALL +2348181401463 JOIN US TO BE FREE FROM POVERTY LIFE YOU ARE LIVING AND BECOME RICH IN 48 HOURS

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for spiritual help with no good result this is t…

Started by willams

1 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by willams

HOW TO JOIN A POWERFUL OCCULT IN NIGERIA, GHANA OR ANY PART OF THE WORLD CALL +2348181401463

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for spiritual help with no good result this is t…

Started by prince

0 Jan 27, 2019

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT GROUP FOR WEALT, POWERS AND PEOTECTION +2348181401463

You are highly welcome to our Great Temple Of lions-heart brotherhood Occult Kingdom site, now is your opportunity and time to prove to the…

Started by willams

0 Nov 17, 2018

How can i become a member of ogboni society/fraternity in Nigeria 09034826252 WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING! 09034826252 If you do not want to join the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity do not read this message

How can i become a member of ogboni society/fraternity in Nigeria 09034826252 WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING! 09034826252 If you do not want to…

Started by Ayodele Gibbson

0 Jun 7, 2018

I WANT JOIN OCCULT FOR A BETTER LIFE, CREATE WEALTH WITH YOUR HIDDEN POWERS AND BECOME RICH FOREVER! CALL+2348181401463

jOIN THE BEST OCCULT AND BE RICH TODAY WE ARE THE GREAT SOCIETY WHO LOVE TO OPEN THE DOOR OF WEALTH FOR DOES WHO ARE DESTINY TO BE RICH Are…

Started by peter anthony

0 May 18, 2018

YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE RICH OR TO MAKE MONEY? JOIN THE SECRET OCCULT THAT CAN MAKE YOU RICH HERE IN NIGERIA OR GHANA CALL 08050325488

Ebutalium Secret Society is a Brotherhood of Power, a shelter and a protection for these uncertain and dangerous times, when both chaos and…

Started by Ebutalium Brotherhood

0 Feb 8, 2018

Things to Know Before Setting up Sms Shortcode in Nigeria

Hi, thanks for stopping by, do you own a business that require setting up sms shortcode, or interested in reaching contestant through sms s…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 Sep 4, 2017

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service