All Discussions Tagged 'government' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Letter to Nigerian Youths

Nigerian Youths hawking in the Street to survive Good day my wonderful readers, today I beg to digress a little as the state of things in…

Started by Francis Nwokike

0 Apr 19, 2018

STOP! READ AND ACT

www.ovooptojectfreedom.com and subscribe to our channel on YouTube. Let us make history happen.

Started by OYINKRO ANDREW OLOBIO

0 Jul 1, 2017

WHAT NIGERIANS NEED TO KNOW

Knowing has been an essence of human survival. Ergo, the more a human knows, the more he/she survives. – Quote i           In an Easy Cou…

Started by John Victor

1 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Did we just dodge a bullet…?

…I get the feeling we did! For the past 30 days or so, Nigerians were engaged a battle of succession. No, I’m not talking about Amodu’s su…

Started by IceQueen

3 Oct 20, 2015

The vision of Akwa Ibom State is standed sure

Started by Emmanuel Charlie

2 Aug 17, 2015

Anything sane with Libya’s Leader Muammar Gaddafi statement about Nigeria?

Libya’s leader Muammar Gaddafi has continued to warn Nigeria on the danger of continuing as a controversial state and called for the split…

Started by Michael Eboh

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by max

Are Nigerians Ready for a Change?

http://newsflavor.com/world/africa/nigeria-at-50-the-state-of-the-nation/ This question is thrown to all Nigerians within and in the Dias…

Started by Michael Eboh

4 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Horrible! Imo Governor’s Aids Humiliate Catholic Priest for “obstructing” convoy

Have you ever experienced such a crime? "Security aids to Governor Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State, on Sunday August 8, humiliated a Catholic Pri…

Started by Michael Eboh

9 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

Was there any credible election in the just concluded LG polls in Imo State?

Following the publication by Chidi Nkwopara as reported in "Revisiting Imo LG Polls: " His words: “We would conduct elections when it is…

Started by Michael Eboh

0 Aug 18, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service