All Discussions Tagged 'for' (993)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you really have to wait after NYSC before job seeking?

NO, waiting to start seeking for job after NYSC would be one of the biggest mistakes you would have made in the course of your career espec…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 30

Get an attractive offer for Chitwan Jungle Safari tour packages

Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour is one of the most thrilling trip during Nepal tour. This jungle safari trip is full of funs and pleasures. If y…

Started by Amelia Marry

0 Jul 8

I WANT TO JOIN REAL NOT FAKE OCCULT IN AFRICA, EUROPE, AMERICA ASIA ETC TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS? YES YOU CAN JOIN RICH AND POWERFUL OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL AND POWER BY DIALING +2348085100629

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmSgfVEJG8c&feature=youtu.be This page is for those who are seriously interested in Haragon Brotherhoo…

Started by Micky90s

0 Jun 18

Final Year Research Project Topics page 1

List of new final Year Project topics and research materials for all departments. 1   Antimicrobial Efficacy Of Dialium Guineense (“ichek…

Started by Project Topics

0 Jun 10

Five things you should avoid while studying for exams

While there are things you must do while studying for exams, there are things you should also avoid while studying for exams. You must unde…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 4

The Ultimate Gifts Ideas For NewBorn Baby.

Conveying new life to this world is the most delightful thing that can ever happen to a lady particularly on the off chance that it's her f…

Started by cosmeagardens

1 May 24
Reply by John Doe

If you are studying for examinations, five basic exam tips would help.

All things being equal, examination period should give students another opportunity to revise what they should have read since the beginni…

Started by kachi grace

0 May 22

Why should you rather take green tea in-between meals?

To ensure that you get the best out of green tea, dieticians and nutritionists have advised that you take green tea two hours before meal o…

Started by kachi grace

0 May 21

NABTEB 2019 Exam Runz/Answers/ Questions/expo/Runs/chokes/site

nabteb question and answer 2019, nabteb exam expo site, nabteb 2019 runs, 2019 nabteb expo, 2019 nabteb runz, gidifans nabteb, free nabteb…

Started by examblast

0 Apr 29

How Much Money Should I Save for my Final Year Project?

How much should I save for my final year project? How much will I spend on research materials? Do I need to get a loan for my project resea…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 26

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service