All Discussions Tagged 'final' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sections in final year projects you should never compromise

If you ever want to get a final year project procedure right  as undergraduates, you should follow up religiously. And Just to let you kno…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 29

Practical guidelines to table construction and interpretation in final year projects

Tables are very crucial aspects of any detailed research. They engage you with every detail of the data gathered from whom and for what. M…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 22

Interesting hacks for easy project topics search

It is interesting how the search for new project topics suddenly becomes a matter of concern for final year students in tertiary instituti…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 19

Why brainstorming may be bad idea for choosing new project topics.

Choosing new project topics as final year undergraduates is really critical to the beginning of your research. It doesn’t matter if your a…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 23

What final year students’ 2021 goal should look like

Back in the days at school, I did recite what I consider my favorite lines of poem at the beginning of the school year. As much as I could…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 4

Every Undergraduate Student Needs Self Reflection To Improve Performance

Self reflection which is more like self assessment and thinking generally about life is very important to students especially in terms of i…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Dec 14, 2020

How to convert a seminar topic into a research project topic

It's about that time in students life when they are expected to take up a seminar presentation while also preparing their research project…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 30, 2020

How to convert a seminar topic into a research project topic

It's about that time in students life when they are expected to take up a seminar presentation while also preparing their research project…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 30, 2020

Where to hire a writer without breaking the bank

You will certainly have a need for a writer; if not now, could be later. We can’t be all ‘Jack of all trade’; at some point a need may ari…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 28, 2020

Why the pandemic should inspire your new undergraduate project topic or what do you think?

The pandemic has hit for so long that it has now influenced how we live our daily lives. To some extent, we are beginning to embrace the p…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 8, 2020

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service