All Discussions Tagged 'farming' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Nigeria may still depend on foreign agricultural products

Agricultural products in Nigeria at the subsistence level is manageable to an extent specially at rural areas where local farmers produce w…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 28

What’s the market like for cucumber in the Nigeria agro economy?

Few days back, I had the opportunity to go throw research works and materials in agricultural economics and realized, as a matter of fact,…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 26, 2019

Small business Ideas

How to Convert Waste to Wealth I know that someone reading this article will be wondering how one can actually convert waste to wealth. An…

Started by Mildred Opara

23 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by John Doe

How to do fish farming for maximum profit

Fish farming is a business that consists of two main subdivisions, which could either be enforced separately or be operated in an integrate…

Started by Chinedu

0 Aug 20, 2018

How to do fish farming for maximum profit

Fish farming is a business that consists of two main subdivisions, which could either be enforced separately or be operated in an integrate…

Started by Chinedu

0 Aug 20, 2018

Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Pond; Short Guide on Starting a Profitable Fish Farm using Tarpaulin Ponds

Fish farming, no doubt, is a lucrative venture with ever growing market within Nigeria and a greatly untapped market internationally. I…

Started by Lami P

0 Aug 4, 2018

Tarpaulin Fish Pond; Detailed Cost of Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Pond (Various Sizes)

Tarpaulin Fish Pond; Detailed Cost of Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Pond (Various Sizes) Are you thinking of buying tarpaulin fish pond for your f…

Started by Lami P

0 Aug 2, 2018

Questions to ask before starting a catfish farm

Some important questions to ask before embarking on the Catfish farming business in Nigeria are: How much capital can I afford to start th…

Started by Uzor Onyes

0 Jan 29, 2018

NIPOST Partners Benuwatts to Boost Modern Tarpaulin Fish Farming

With relative ease, more Nigerian adults and families, including the urban dwellers, can now start up fish farms in order to earn alternat…

Started by Lizzy Mann

3 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Uzor Onyes

How to Start a Mushroom Farm in Nigeria

Mushroom like any other crop has its time of maturity and harvest. But it will interest you to know that while other agricultural products…

Started by Mildred Opara

3 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service