All Discussions Tagged 'design' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COMPUTER SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS: call, 07063990319, 08087262196

http://projectchampionz.com.ng/computer-science-project-topics/ http://www.projectforinsurance.com/computer-science-project-topics/ Home /…

Started by kenneth james

0 Aug 17

Leading Mobile Messaging Solution for Nigeria Businesses

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 Jun 15

Mobile Massaging Solution

Thank you for your interest in reading this Message. My name is Nnamani Matthew, and for the last 3 years, I have helped several churches a…

0 Jun 14

Benefit of Telecom Bussines In Nigeria

Do you know that mobile messaging can transform the way organisations communicate with members, customers and suppliers, zetosms.com provid…

0 Jun 14

Most Voting Programs Reach Their Revenue Target With SMS Short Codes. (E.g BBNAIJA)

Reach Your Revenue Target With SMS Short Codes. (E.g BBNAIJA) The Increase growth of mobile phone owners in Nigeria has noted to be very h…

0 May 1

Why does your business need a website?

Why do you need a website? Creating a website is like opening a door and inviting potential customers into your business. Why does your bus…

0 May 1

Computer Science Final Year Projects Source Codes & Implementations On CodeMint

I have some good news for you, you can now forget the stress and headache of where and how to get the source codes and implementation for y…

Started by Nengolong Samuel

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Webclick Announces 50% Installmental Payment On All Joomla Web Design Packages!

50% installmental payment on all professional Joomla website is the main attraction of July/August month for Nigeria SMEs, because Webclick…

Started by Olowole Jetro

0 Jul 23, 2014

Get Dynamic & Professional Custom Design Blog/Site Starting From N3000

Our custom WordPress designs start at N3000 and give you the opportunity to build your own unique design. Ordering a custom WordPress desig…

Started by Olowole Jetro

0 Apr 1, 2014

Design brilliant quality Logo with three excellent samples to choice and one revision {with source psd or eps if ordered my gig extras} for 5$

An exclusive Logo Design offer on fiverr for the buyer who are looking for the best Design services. (* Level 2 Seller) Place Order Here…

Started by Regme Bd

0 May 9, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service