All Discussions Tagged 'computer' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED WAREHOUSE INFORMATION SYSTEM CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Warehouse is where goods and commodities are kept for further clearan

CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1     BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Warehouse is where goods and commodities are kept for further clearance.  Narro…

Started by Etido James

0 on Saturday

Best computer safety measures

Safety Measures  The computer wizards/professionals and users should be aware of safety precaution to be taken when using the computer.To a…

Started by Johnson ofonimehF

0 Sep 5

What Are The Safety Measures When Using Computers

Computer Security:This involves putting in places a reliable security measures to protect both the physical measures to prevent crime” ⇒Pro…

Started by Johnson ofonimehF

0 Sep 1

How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1328? Toll-Free Number +1-877-249-9444

QuickBooks software program, from the time it became dependent and introduced in the marketplace, has brought in the revolution in tackling…

Started by Thomas Lewis

2 Aug 16
Reply by Ereric Willson

Check out the simple ways to fix computer disk boot failure

Indeed, technology has developed in the last few years and one of its greatest developments includes computers. Computers are one of those…

Started by ithelpnumber

0 Aug 5

Can I write a computer science project without design and implementation?

Most of computer science project topics are planned to have a design they ought to implement at the end of the research exercise; this simp…

Started by kachi grace

0 Aug 2

How to Fix Computer Not Recognizing USB Device?

You are fixing USB in your computer and it is not recognizing the device. If you are such a user who is sailing in the same boat and facing…

Started by ithelpnumber

1 Jul 31
Reply by Nicole Wright

Are there websites that can make the career of computer science undergraduates easier?

Ofcourse there are!! The world in the internet is so large to accommodate a whole lot of career curves plus making the career cycle of comp…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 26

What you can do as a computer science student to better your life

Someone asked me a question a day ago via an online platform; he said, “what can I do as a computer science student to better my life?”. I…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 21

What are good computer networking project suggestions for final year project?

Before I go ahead to enlist them, you need to understand that computer networking does not only seek to study communication sequence among…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jun 18

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service