All Discussions Tagged 'bulksms' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WINNING THE NEXT ELECTION THROUGH SMS CAMPAIGN

BREAKING NEWS: Less than 25% of Nigerians were aware of CBN bank update despite over a month of Radio & TV jingles.   Do you wish to co…

Started by Bamidele Ataru

5 Mar 4
Reply by shubh sharma

Political campaign and the use of technology

Do you wish to contest for the 2014/15 General Elections either as a Councillor, House of Assembly Member, Chairman of LGA, House of Repres…

1 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

How To Make Money Online (BulkSMS)

Ok this is a great topic I would like to add to in my capacity as the C.E.O of sms justinthyme ventures (www.smsjustinthyme.com). I was onc…

Started by Nicholas Lawrence Onumara

1 Aug 27, 2015

Bulksms Website Secrets Exposed

Learn how to build Bulksms website in 5 hours without any programming knowledge or HTML coding. If your dream is to start a profitable onli…

3 Aug 16, 2015

MAKE MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS AS A BULK SMS CONSULTANT

Make Money For CHRISTMAS As A BulkSMS Consultant With No Capital          Would you like to make some more money during the Christmas seas…

Started by Olaoluwa McKenedie Olakunle

1 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Deus Bios

Bulksms Money Secrets Exposed

Learn how to build Bulksms website in 5 hours without any programming knowledge or HTML coding. If your dream is to start a profitable onli…

0 May 24, 2012

Bulksms @ 1.25kobo per unit www.klicksms.com

Hello every one, here is a bulksms site that sells at 1.25kobo per sms, the cheapest rate ever and they are very effetive. i have been usin…

Started by Ibrahim

2 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Ibrahim

Hello every one, here is a bulksms site that sells at 1.25kobo per sms, the cheapest rate ever and they are very effetive. i have been usin…

Started by Ibrahim

0 Jan 6, 2012

Started by Ibrahim

0 Jan 6, 2012

Started by Ibrahim

0 Jan 6, 2012

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service