All Discussions Tagged 'a' (719)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how do they fined mikel obi's father, and where?

chukwu francis

Started by chukwu francis 'N'

1 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

boko haram

what are my hearing about boko haram sect putting something in BEANS. Do they want to stay alone in this country?

Started by otti mathias

1 Aug 19, 2011

PRINTING OF RECHARGE CARDS/DISTRIBUTING

PRINTING OF RECHARGE  CARDS/DISTRIBUTINGStart up your Own personal business today with a small capital and earn betterdaily,By printing/pro…

Started by Snecou Group Ltd

0 May 30, 2011

good governmet

i do not want people that do not like to do the woke of his people like local government chairman in okene kogi state.

Started by prince iliyasu

4 May 13, 2011

lets give another a chanceam

Consiðer this logic for instance: mr A and mr B were mutual friends. Mr A and mr B are friend of mr C. Mr A and mr B had a strong disagreem…

Started by Adio Adejoke Lateefat

0 Apr 9, 2011

CHANGE!!

I am a PDP Suporter,dis culd be ur reason..I am a PDP Suporter,dis culd be ur reason.. (1)I AM BORN BLIND (2)I AM BACK FROM EXILE (3)I WAS…

Started by samuel james

1 Apr 8, 2011

Eat wisly

resource reaching me now,that fruit and food item such as carrot sugar cane,orange.and water melon etc are be poison by bad Nigeria .resour…

Started by Aliyu Oshioke

3 Feb 3, 2011

Education d bedrock of every nation.

Colleges are providing gud teachers 4 d nation, like d UBE program, teachers frm colleges are professional than frm d universities, bcos d…

Started by Usman Abdullahi

0 Nov 27, 2010

How To Open A PayPal Account in Nigeria | Fund & Withdraw From PayPal in Nigeria

You can open and verify your PayPal account in Nigeria with these tips here: http://SuckTheCash.com/paypalnigeria.html You also get how to…

Started by Patrick Ogidi

0 Sep 5, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service