All Discussions Tagged 'a' (720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

juventusvsacmilan

Juventus takes on AC Milan on Wednesday in the Supercoppa Italiana with a trophy on the line. Juve, winners of last season's Serie A and It…

Started by good

0 Jan 16

How and Where to Publish a Project Online

Some possible reasons research are carried out is to find a solution to a long age problem, to determine the cause and effect of recurring…

Started by kachi grace

0 Dec 4, 2018

2019 IJMB REGISTRATION GUIDELINE

This is to inform the general public and suitably qualified candidates that the Centre for Pre-varsity Education, Nigeria(cepednigeria.com.…

Started by IJMB NIGERIA

0 Nov 30, 2018

How do I choose a project topic?

Selecting a Topic An important skill is the ability to develop a good research topic. A teacher can assign you a specific topic, but teache…

Started by Project Writers Nigeria

0 Nov 28, 2018

How can I calm my stress?

Meditation in a Bottle works by neutering the body’s alpha brainwaves. whereas this would possibly sound too scientific right now; it's tru…

Started by Dharani

0 Nov 27, 2018

How To Create And Run A Successful News Blog In Nigeria

News blogging is a trend in Nigeria, news blogs pop up every day in Nigeria, fueled by the success of some news blogs like lindaikejiblog.c…

Started by Jerry Carter

3 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Imran Adeyemi

“My relationship is not a community project” Tiwa Savage

In respect to her new ‘fever’ video saga, Tiwa Savage has responded to the rumor saying that her relationship is not a community project.…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 25, 2018

CONTACT US...08076822140....Good day ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dr, bamidele david.i have been in ogboni fraternity, since about 10 good years.But i gain nothing than killing every member of my

CONTACT US...08076822140....Good day ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dr, bamidele david.i have been in ogboni fraternity, since about 10 g…

Started by stevenlarry

1 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Sixtus Agbakwuru

CONTACT US...08076822140....Good day ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dr, bamidele david.i have been in ogboni fraternity, since about 10 good years.But i gain nothing than killing every member of my

CONTACT US...08076822140....Good day ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dr, bamidele david.i have been in ogboni fraternity, since about 10 g…

Started by stevenlarry

0 Oct 24, 2018

Started by stevenlarry

0 Oct 24, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service