All Discussions Tagged 'Vedda' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11 Day Diabetes Fix is A SCAM!

The Vedda Blood Sugar remedy program, brought into creation by Michael Dempsey, is dedicated towards lowering of the blood sugar levels on…

Started by ebisimark0011

0 Jul 7

How can I lower my blood pressure for a test?

The Vedda Blood Sugar remedy program, brought into creation by Michael Dempsey, is dedicated towards lowering of the blood sugar levels on…

Started by ebisimark0011

0 Jul 6

What can I do to lower my blood pressure immediately?

The Vedda Blood Sugar remedy program, brought into creation by Michael Dempsey, is dedicated towards lowering of the blood sugar levels o…

Started by ebisimark0011

0 Jul 6

Your Diabetes Diet Plan: Menu of Meal Options For Diabetics

Started by stellathomas

0 Jul 6

10 Diet and Exercise Tricks to Control Diabetes

Started by jancyaron0609

0 Jul 6

14 Fantastically Healthy Foods For Diabetics

Type II Diabetes affects about 29 million people in the United States alone. With such a pervasive problem, you’d think someone would’ve co…

Started by stellathomas

0 Jun 20

DANGEROUS FOODS FOR DIABETIC PATIENTS || Health Tips

There are many people in the world, who have been suffering from diabetes or excessive blood sugar problem since long time. Now-a-days, dia…

Started by jancyaron0609

0 May 4

Vedda Blood Sugar

Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy is a natural treatment program in the form of an E-book that combats Type II diabetes and pre-diabetes without any…

Started by stellathomas

0 May 3

9 Simple Diet Tips To Keep High Blood Pressure In Control

Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy is a program that was initiated by Michael Dempsey, a man that has gone through hard times due to high blood sugar…

Started by ebisimark0011

0 Apr 12

Kill Diabetes Forever In Just 8 Days Easy And Faster Home Remedy

Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy is a program that was initiated by Michael Dempsey, a man that has gone through hard times due to high blood sugar…

Started by jancyaron0609

0 Apr 5

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service