All Discussions Tagged 'Uzo' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mr Emma - My Story-Lyric

MR EMMA - MY STORY-LYRICYou can copy and paste this links below on your browser to search.PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.FOLLOW FOR…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Dec 23, 2018

Mr Emma - My Story

MR EMMA - MY STORYYou can copy and paste this links below on your browser to search.#https://youtu.be/cOKSGJmFQRI#https://soundcloud.com/mr

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Dec 7, 2018

About Mr Emma Uzo

ABOUT MR EMMA UZO Mr Emma Uzo popularly known as MR EMMA is a talented foreign based music artist with a different style. Mr Emma is an As…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Nov 25, 2018

Mr Emma-My Story

MY STORY by MR EMMAWritten and composed in,Bangkok Thailand by Mr EmmaProduced by EazibitzRecorded by Pj studioMixed and Mastered by Pj hub…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Nov 12, 2018

Mr Emma-My Story

MY STORY by MR EMMAWritten and composed in,Bangkok Thailand by Mr EmmaProduced by EazibitzRecorded by Pj studioMixed and Mastered by Pj hub…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Oct 17, 2018

Mr Emma Uzo

Mr Emma – My StoryHi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and nice to meet you, I made this post to let you know about my new stage name MR EMMAMR EMMA i…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Sep 2, 2018

Hi All, I'm Mr Emma Uzo

Hi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and Nice to meet you. I made this post to teach you the easiest way to found my stagename on Google Search becaus…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 May 5, 2018

Mr Emma Uzo

Mr Emma Uzo, Hi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and Nice to meet you. I really want to use this opportunity to say Thank You for connecting with me…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Apr 28, 2018

Mr Emma Uzo Playlists

Hi Fan’s welcome to my page and nice to meet you.This post contains some compilation of my old songs.Kindly click on this links below to li…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Apr 11, 2018

Mr Emma Uzo Music

Hi Guys kindly click on this link below to listen to my songs and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Remember to like and comment. Sharing is…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Mar 16, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service