All Discussions Tagged 'President' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10 Effective Ways To Engage Parents Improvement In Education System

Right from my earlier school, over 40% of parents survey during PTA meetings said, text message is the most effective digital communication…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 Sep 5, 2017

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Bishop Oyedepo Visit Sierra Leone President, Donate Foodstuffs And Relief Materials

By Febechukwu Asah, Following the devastations caused by flooding and mudslides on the outskirts of Freetown at the beginning of this w…

Started by RELIGIOUS BROADCAST

0 Aug 18, 2017

Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech

LET'S GET IT DONE! On October 1st, 2010, our country will turn 50.  Whilst we thank those who have contributed positively to the developmen…

Started by Kola Yusuf

8 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Tura'i, Time to Stop Toying with Nigerians

Several hours ago, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua was purported smuggled into this country under circumstances that is clearly dishonourable of the…

Started by Francis Nmeribe

2 Oct 20, 2015

Nigeria: Time To Consider A Unity Government By Adekoya Boladale

If there is one thing political events in the past few days has taught us about the up-coming general election in Africa's most populous co…

Started by Boladale Moses Adekoya

3 Sep 13, 2015

IOC Recognizes First Gentleman Chief Justice Richard Banda SC (RTD.)…As He Donates K1million to MOC

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has awarded Chief Justice Richard Banda SC (RTD) with a trophy as part of recognition for his con…

Started by Pebble Hills University

0 May 13, 2014

Video of 6 Year Old Bashing President Obama Goes Viral

Wonders shall never end, I was dazed when I got to hear about a 6year old boy, raking and tomenting on Obama's coming back to be the presi…

Started by Olalekan Bamiduro

0 Aug 2, 2012

Exposed! How Nigerian Senate President Silently Killed the Fuel Subsidy Rallies

It is no more news that fuel subsidy rallies by Nigerians all over the world popularly tagged Occupy Nigeria is gradually flattening out.…

Started by Adewale

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

President Jonathan's Acceptance Speech

Acceptance Speech by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Gcfr, Following His Declaration As the Winner of the 2011 Presidential Election, To…

Started by Just NEWS

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

SOMETIMES WHEN YOU WIN, YOU ACTUALLY LOSE AND WHEN YOU LOSE, YOU ACTUALLY WIN

Northern Nigerians can eat their cake and have it if they are prepared to lose to President Goodluck Jonathan and support him to contest th…

Started by Aba Alangwa

0 Jun 26, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service