All Discussions Tagged 'Politics' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo, Security Agencies Over The Killing Of Benue People

Dino Melaye who is a member of the Senate of Nigeria from the Kogi West Senatorial District and a member of The Ruling party APC, have acc…

Started by Naija Newspapers

0 Jan 18, 2018

Restructuring Nigeria: The Ignored Oil Equation

The debate on restructuring Nigeria has reach its highest crescendo in recent times with party divided in favor and against while some othe…

Started by ITy Obot

0 Oct 18, 2017

Political 'Rascalism' as Gov. Obiano Orders the arrest of Umueri Youths.

Gov. Willie Obiano in conjunction with his Aguleri Community have ordered the police to arrest Umueri youths over the disputed land issu…

Started by Chukwuemeka Ogodoenyi

0 Sep 1, 2017

THE TRUTH PART 2

“The only thing that's permanent is what you do for people when you were alive. It does not matter how much you have; you will be remembere…

Started by OYINKRO ANDREW OLOBIO

0 Jun 30, 2017

THREE (3) YEARS ANNIVERSARY OF AKWA IBOM GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE ( AK-GRAMOV)

AKWA IBOM GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE ( AK-GRAMOV) MARKS THREE (3) YEARS ANNIVERSARY Background: The Akwa Ibom Grassroots Move…

Started by Emmanuel Charlie

3 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

How to win the hearts of the electorates

As 2015 draws near, many politicians must have arranged or write down their manifesto. Those yet to write or have their manifesto arranged,…

Started by Uchechukwu Obiakor

1 May 15, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Nigerian Celebrity Twitter Site

Nigerian Celebrity twitter site http://www.i-tweetcelebrities.com you can tweet Nigerian and International Celebrities all in one place, fo…

Started by chosen

8 May 31, 2011
Reply by chosen

Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead or is it a Mere Political Strategy for Obama to Win American's Mandate in 2012 US Presidential Election?

Could it be true that Bin laden died? Why did the U.S. forces decided to bury him in the sea and not allowing the world see his dead corpse…

Started by Michael Eboh

11 May 7, 2011

2011:FRIENDS AND FOES

The question like a puzzle in my mind is: Is Ribadu still a good friend to OBJ? Or, is there a hidden gameplan? I dey laugh o! I dey fear B…

Started by Mavos

3 Feb 22, 2011

What do Nigerians expect come 2011 General Election?

Read more: Michael Eboh published a full detailed copy at quazen.com   The election time is here again with lots of rumour all over land. T…

Started by Michael Eboh

5 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Eboh

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service