All Discussions Tagged 'People' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Young People Are More At Risk Of Job Automation

A recent study predicts robots will eliminate million jobs by 2030. If you're worried, you should be.Think Big now . Are you looking to bet…

Started by Felix

0 Jul 28

FREE Mp3: Kanye West – Ye Vs. The People (feat. T.I.) ( Fast Mp3 Download)

Kanye West is back again to to drop this hot trending track. Listen to new song by Kanye West titled Ye Vs. The People feat T.I. Downloa…

Started by Succezz Great

0 Apr 28, 2018

Full CDQ: Kanye West – Ye Vs. The People (Radio Rip) Ft. T.I. [Free Mp3 Download]

Download Song Here: Kanye West - Ye Vs. The People (Radio Rip) Ft. T.I. [Free Mp3 Download] Download Song Here: Kanye West - Ye Vs. The Pe…

Started by Gistmack

1 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Gistmack

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pains, and never know there is a life beyond that, but right now

Do you want to enjoy life with good life and also be rich and famous in your life and your business and 2day is your opportunity to join th…

Started by Dr paul

0 Mar 9, 2018

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pains, and never know there is a life beyond that, but right now

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pai…

Started by Dr paul

0 Mar 9, 2018

Political 'Rascalism' as Gov. Obiano Orders the arrest of Umueri Youths.

Gov. Willie Obiano in conjunction with his Aguleri Community have ordered the police to arrest Umueri youths over the disputed land issu…

Started by Chukwuemeka Ogodoenyi

0 Sep 1, 2017

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service