All Discussions Tagged 'Nigeria' (669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let me tell you what is happening now in Nigerian Banks

I went to one of the most popular Banks in Nigeria this morning to make financial deposits for a business I want to invest into. Really wis…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 12

I can sing better than Chris Brown, Nigerian RnB singer blasts US rapper

Eric Patrick A Nigerian RnB singer popularly known as Ray Dynasty, on Saturday, says he can sing better than Chris Brown. The RnB singer…

Started by Gemid News

0 Mar 8

How to Apply for US Visa in Nigeria

Apply for US Visa in Nigeria - Traveling to the US for tourism as a Nigerian citizen requires travel documents like the international passp…

Started by Uzor Onyes

1 Mar 6
Reply by Heracles Gatekeeper of Olympus

Ultimate Love Guest: Contestant Names, Photos, Profile of Ultimate Love Reality TV Show Housemates

Ultimate Love is a Nigerian reality TV show designed to give single guys and ladies a chance to find life-long love. The show which was cre…

Started by Msta Buka

0 Feb 9

10 amazing fast-food restaurants in Nigeria (checklist 2020)

In this, post you are about to know the 10 most amazing restaurants in Nigeria. It’s inarguably that Nigeria is one of the richest countr…

Started by David Alfred

3 Feb 6

South African Airways Nigeria Recruitment

South African Airways (SAA) is the national flag carrier and largest airline of South Africa, with headquarters in Airways Park on the grou…

Started by binutiri samson

1 Jan 27
Reply by DHolmes

NYSC: Drama as female corps members seek 'skirt' approval

An advocacy group, Serve With Skirts Movement, on Wednesday, held a peaceful protest at the Unity Fountain in Abuja to demand inclusion of…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jan 16

Best College Laptop for Nigerian Students Under 150k Naira (2020)

What is the best laptop for students in Nigeria under 150k naira? If you are a college student finding it hard to decide on the best laptop…

Started by Msta Buka

0 Jan 15

How I Built BulkSMSNigeria.ng: A Step at Solving DND Delivery Issues

BulkSMSNigeria.ng (by FraNKAPPWeb Technologies) is a premier bulk SMS service provider in Nigeria with the best and cheapest bulk SMS Niger…

Started by Frank Umeadi

0 Nov 29, 2019

PEOPLE OF MKPUNANDO, ENUGU-OTU, EZIAGULU OTU AND AGULERI UNO WEEP UNDER TERRIBLE FLOOD DISASTER

PEOPLE OF MKPUNANDO, ENUGU-OTU, EZIAGULU OTU AND AGULERI UNO WEEP UNDER TERRIBLE FLOOD DISASTER We arrived ENUGU-OTU around 2pm yesterday a…

Started by Aguleri

1 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Aguleri

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service