All Discussions Tagged 'NIGERIA' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MAJOR GIDEON ORKAR OF BLESSED MEMORY

Just this morning I read again the works and words of Major Gideon Orkar of blessed memory. ...a man,like a great prophet,inspired by his v…

Started by Mavos

2 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

THE JINX OF OLD POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA

FELLOW NIGERIANS,WE HAVE HEARD SO MANY THINGS AND WITNESSED SO MANY THINGS AS WELL FROM THE CROP OF OLD POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA BOTH DEAD AN…

Started by Agbo Ann

11 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Agbo Ann

LEGISLATURE IN NIGERIA SHOULD BE A PART-TIME JOB

With the recent am axing of wealth by the members of the national assembly, the need to make their sitting a part-time work has become impe…

Started by Agbo Ann

8 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Agbo Ann

YOUTHS: NIGERIANS HATING NIGERIANS! THE BIG QUESTION (?)

DEAR NIGERIANS, IT IS MY GREAT PLEASURE TO UNVEIL THE PAIN WHICH ARISES THE REALITY WITHIN WHICH IS FAR BETTER THAN A JOY WHICH KEEPS IGNOR…

Started by Sodiq Bolaji Q.

0 Nov 6, 2010

NIGERIANS: ANSWERS IN THE QUESTIONS FOR NIGERIA!!!

DEAR NIGERIANS,IT IS MY GREAT PLEASURE TO UNVEIL THE PAIN WHICH ARISES THE REALITY WITHIN WHICH IS FAR BETTER THAN A JOY WHICH KEEPS IGNORA…

0 Nov 3, 2010

NIGERIA NEEDS A CHANGE

President Goodluck Ebelechukwu Azubuike Jonathan has exhibited his true leadership position in Abia state ,despite T.A Orji's plan to burst…

Started by Onyinyechi Laura

5 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ashwe

NIGERIANS: SEEK THE ANSWERS IN THE QUESTIONS!!!

DEAR NIGERIANS,IT IS MY GREAT PLEASURE TO UNVEIL THE PAIN WHICH ARISES THE REALITY WITHIN WHICH IS FAR BETTER THAN A JOY WHICH KEEPS IGNORA…

1 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by MBAM PHILIP EJIKE

THE STATE OF THE NATION

Dear Nigerians,Fellow readers and vanguard members, I will like you to have an advantage of reading the revelation of the Nigeria's mystery…

0 Oct 28, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service