All Discussions Tagged 'Mr' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mr Emma Uzo

Mr Emma – My StoryHi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and nice to meet you, I made this post to let you know about my new stage name MR EMMAMR EMMA i…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Sep 2

DOWNLOAD: DJ Switch & Mr P – Penalty Dance

Mr P follows up his last release, Ebeano with another upbeat record this time titled Penalty Dance and it is a collaboration with P Classic…

Started by Kosiso

0 May 26

DOWNLOAD DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft. Mr Eazi & Skales - Halima (Prod. Guilty Beatz)

DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft. Mr Eazi & Skales - Halima (Prod. Guilty Beatz) mp3, video download Award winning Nigeria disc Jockey DJ Jimmy Jatt r…

Started by ngwide lekky

0 May 12

Hi All, I'm Mr Emma Uzo

Hi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and Nice to meet you. I made this post to teach you the easiest way to found my stagename on Google Search becaus…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 May 5

Mr Emma Uzo

Mr Emma Uzo, Hi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and Nice to meet you. I really want to use this opportunity to say Thank You for connecting with me…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Apr 28

Mr Emma Uzo Playlists

Hi Fan’s welcome to my page and nice to meet you.This post contains some compilation of my old songs.Kindly click on this links below to li…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Apr 11

Mr Emma Uzo Music

Hi Guys kindly click on this link below to listen to my songs and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Remember to like and comment. Sharing is…

Started by Mr Emma Uzo

0 Mar 16

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pains, and never know there is a life beyond that, but right now

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pai…

Started by Dr paul

0 Mar 11

Do you want to be a great man and also be rich and famous in your life and have power to be protected in your business and your family, 2day is your opportunity to have all in life call +2349068405442

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pai…

Started by Dr paul

0 Mar 11

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pains, and never know there is a life beyond that, but right now

Do you want to enjoy life with good life and also be rich and famous in your life and your business and 2day is your opportunity to join th…

Started by Dr paul

0 Mar 9

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service