All Discussions Tagged 'MTN' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Code to Borrow Cash from MTN Nigeria - Get Instant Loan

Good news, You can now borrow money from MTN Nigeria and pay back later. This is possible through a new value added service called MTN Xtra…

Started by Msta Buka

2 Jul 31
Reply by Joe Nyagah

Most Affordable Data Plans for Glo, Airtel, MTN and 9mobile (September 2017)

There are myriads of Data Plansto choose from many network providers, but there are the most affordable data plans. This post is not focuse…

Started by Nnanyere Valentine

1 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Annie Shaw

A lady Who Mistakenly Bought N15K Airtime by mistake

A lady wanted to recharge her MTN line with N1500 airtime via Eco bank mobile recharge gateway but mistakenly entered N15,000 instead of N1…

Started by Gabriel Francis

0 Jan 19, 2018

NCC Still Want MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile to Start Data Roll Over

Data rollover simply means that whenever you subscribe for data and couldn't exhaust it within the validity period, it will still remain in…

Started by Gabriel Francis

0 Dec 24, 2017

MTN Latest Modification To 1.5GB For N1000 And 3.5GB For N2000 Data Plan

In a shocking twist, MTN Nigeria made a modification to its 1.5GB and 3.5GB Data Plan. Formally both plans which goes for N1000 and N2000 r…

Started by King Larry

1 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Ifed Ifeanyi

How To Browse unlimitedly On MTN Without MTN BIS or VPN Software (MTN MAGIC SIM)

FREE BROWSING TRICK (MTN MAGIC SIM) Let go.. This Free Browsing is for mtn network..   REQUIREMENT: Mtn Sim 250 Naira Your Time. Your Brai…

Started by Justus Tiamiyu

3 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Site To Check if 4G LTE will Work on Your Phone

4G LTE is a mobile telecommunications technology that provide high speed data connectivity to data enabled devices. So if you thought the 3…

Started by Ebuka Nwadike

0 Oct 8, 2016

A NEW MIND BLOWING OFFER FROM MTN FOR JUST N1000

After the previous offer from MTN which i posted Here in my blog, MTN has gone a long way to pass on the baton, but this time around they…

Started by Omaiye Benjamin Ohepo

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

Apply For MTN Scholarship 2012/13

Applications are invited for the MTN Nigeria Foundation Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme 2012/2013. Following the applications, an…

Started by binutiri samson

0 Oct 12, 2012

2GO AND OPERA MTN CHEAT IS BACK AND BETTER DOWNLOAD MY WORKING PROV at http://myprov.download.ac AND ENJOY,make una reward me oo! Cos i have tried.

2GO AND OPERA MTN CHEAT IS BACK AND BETTER DOWNLOAD MY WORKING PROV at http://myprov.download.ac AND ENJOY,make una reward me oo! Cos i hav…

Started by Goodluck Nnadi

0 Jan 27, 2012

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service